It is that time of year again... I AM INVITING YOU ALL TO THE 2014 MEMORIAL OF JESUS DEATH

by suavojr 50 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

fart loudly during the prayers! LOL...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This year WT "calculations" put them in line with most Jews, most of our Jewish friends will be celebrating Passover (Seder) on that night.

The only difference is JW's think that sundown that night is the beginning of Nisan 14, wheras our Jewish friends know that just as sundown occured, the Day of Preperation (Nisan 14) ended, and at sundown (April 14 this year) Nisan 15, the correct day to celebrate passover, began.

So, yet again the WT really gets the date wrong.

On this issue, have WT/JW's ever made a good argument for the difference between what the Gospels of Mark and John say ?

John has Jesus die on the day of Preperation, at about 3pm (on 14th April this year), Mark on the morning after Passover, after 9am (15th April this year).

Have JW's ever tried to re-write both Gospels to explain this major contradiction ? (They can't both be right).

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Will there be free wine? I also heard a rumor that this will be the last, is that true?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Don't forget the cookies and wine free-for-all. But you just can watch and not touch...

• NotNew
    NotNew

Why?

SW

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ummm.... Jesus is missing something from that picture. Looks like he's supposed to be holding a snake, but the stupid art department forgot to draw it in :(

• suavojr
    suavojr

lol nosferatu! That was a good catch, he's probably holding Satan himself as the evil Dragon.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yes, the Ignore and Reject Jesus Party where the majority of Witnesses go to NOT do what Jesus told them to do.

quellycatface said: I'm washing my hair that night.

Me too. Then I'm-a change the tires on my jeep as I've already re-arranged my sock drawer.

pixel said: People are been invited to hear the same outline that people heard last year. Go figure...

Yes, but it will be the best one yet!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Got to clean my oven, it's absolutely filthy! Be thinking of you though x

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Suavo - junior ? There is no Biblical support for the doctrine of

two classes or two hopes, or any Biblical support for restricting

anyone who believes in partaking of the bread and wine. Read the

scripture, the little flock joins the big flock and they become ONE.

One hope. Jesus said " I am in you, you are in me, we are one."

That was for everybody. Oneness, no "organization" required.

The word "Organization" does not appear anywhere in the Bible.

The term "governing body" does not appear in the Bible.

You are in a cult. A closed, isolated society of people who believes they must

stick to an organization. One that makes false prophesies and lies to you.

You feel you are "protected" not by God but by "the organization".

Try to think about this. Jesus is not an angel. He will eventually make

this clear to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit