It is that time of year again... I AM INVITING YOU ALL TO THE 2014 MEMORIAL OF JESUS DEATH

by suavojr 50 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves " ___John 6: 53

The memorial of Jehovah's Witnesses is a reminder to abstain from transfusions

Even from the blood of the Christ

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yes they take the command to go make disciples seriouly but were Jesus said u must drink my blood and u must be born again to see the kingdom of god, not so much. All there work for not.......

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

There are two kinds of former JW's. The ones that go to memorial, and the ones than don't. I am trying to get my wife to make the jump with me this year, to the "don't" catagory.

But once you stop going to the Memorial......the cat is extra out of the bag on you.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Darn! I was hoping for something like last year to start a new Photoshop frenzy, over at my friends:

http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/jehovahs-witness-flyer/1/

That was a blast, and everybody had fun for weeks.

• heathen
    heathen

There's nothing quite like seeing that waste of time... The one time of the year the most pious elder shows they aren't worthy of jesus sacrifice but wait a minute they are dukes and princes now and still should be obeyed no matter how insane their instructions sound ... oh what fun , hey I even know where to watch a LF eat the motza sticks and sip a little wine ... the excitement ... I'm thinking of going just to see if GOD curses him into a pile of maggots and puss for being a worthless fake ...

• losingit
    losingit

Tempted to go just to partake, but honestly I can partake in peace at home and that would be way better.

• LV101
    LV101

To those who partake (losing it and any others) what night - same as the Memorial?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

suavojr, for some reason when you say it that way, it sounds kind of ghoulish.

• Syme
    Syme

Sheet! April 14 is also the date of my baptism!

• suavojr
    suavojr

Apognophos

What part sounds ghoulish?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit