Don't Masturbate

by mynameislame 45 Replies latest social humour

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

In 2012 "Masturbation" held the Local Needs part twice, it was a slow sinning year without any divorces or stealing from brothers in our Hall. The abuse a young man inflicts on his body by not controlling those biological urges defiles the marriage bed. One brother in his lack of tact said "What if a brother is not sexually satisfied with his wife, he might masturbate making his wife feel uncomfortable!" How is the wife going to find out her husband is masturbating? Why are these parts always slanted towards young men, the Watchtower is so uninformed they often pretend young or older women don't have any problems with this "Unwholesome activity".

I think it's strange once upon a time "Gay Sex" was not a big sin, not a sin a spouse was able to leave their mate over but if a boy or girl was to Masturbate, they might get excommunicated from the Organization! Only in a Cult does this take place.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Whats hypocritical and funny too is all of these guys most likely masturbated when they were young teenagers.

• steve2
    steve2

The God who created genitals and embedded them with some of the most intense pleasure centred receptors in the body finds his own pleasure multiplied as he watches his grateful creation availing themselves of the pleasurable wonders of the body. Truth be told, God composed the very first poem to self pleasure. It begins, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh Lord, yes, yes, yes." That may not be in Psalms but can be found in palms.

It does my heart and other organs the world of good to allow the Creator of the universe to see how happy his creation makes me. Thank you God for making me appreciative of the wonders of your very own hands. I hope one day to progress to the heavens above where I picture the heavenly creations openly and freely engaging in the self-pleasuring delights of the spiritual realm. But if these delights above be spiritual, does that render them invisible? If so, how can the Creator find his own pleasure multiplied by things unseen? Oh, please, let there be exceptions. Not everything, surely, needs to be invisible.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Whats hypocritical and funny too is all of these guys most likely masturbated when they were young teenagers.

And I gaurantee , whether any of them are married or not , they still masturbate .

As someone once said . " If you admit it , you are a fool , if you deny it , you are a liar "

smiddy

• cantleave
    cantleave

Everytime you masturbate an angel loses his wings.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

This is one of the images that shows clearly why we should not even think about us as the center of the universe... THE species that is gonna answer a big answer to an even bigger issue... It is quite arrogant and stupid to even think that

• under the radar
    under the radar

I thought it went like this: Every time you masturbate your angel comes...

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

No no you've got it all wrong....................these GB guys are so holy they don't even leave skid marks in their pants.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Cantleave - that is solved by tying a bell to your wrist, when it rings an angel gets its wings. Then loses them. Then gets them. Then loses them. Then lo-lo-loses them. Then gets them.

I hope he's not doing low-fly manoeuvres at the time.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

Hence the infatuation with circumcision (cir cum cee, I Cerpent in Old Nightclothes). They were trying to un-infatuate us with our serpent-like tallywaggers.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit