Don't Masturbate

by mynameislame 45 Replies latest social humour

• heathen
    heathen

that sign video freaks me out . actually mimicing the act in a church setting does not look right. Sure if parents want to discuss it with their kids , no problem and think they should since I was unfortunate enough to have some kid beat off next to me in the toilet one time at the KH .

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

That could be made with many texts such as:

Wear a head covering.

Don't play lottery.

Don't use recreational or medicial pot.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Hang on.

just a minute.

Ok

Won't be a sec.

OK. I will never masturbate again.

Honest

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I have single-handedly de-winged armies of angels... this could prove a problem at the big 'A'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! You could also add:

" Don't play paintball."

" Don't wear denim skirts."

" Don't wear a t-shirt and jeans to your hotel while going to the DC."

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

A question.

Can angels masturbate?

• heathen
    heathen

LOL fulltimestudent ... apparently when they take human form they can have sex but wonder if they don't have ways of pleasure as a spirit we couldn't imagine , could be some really good stuff out there in the universe ...

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

heathen:

LOL fulltimestudent ... apparently when they take human form they can have sex

yes, heathen - that was in my mind also, plus the hellenistic concept that imagined their Gods, like Zeus/Jupiter, Apollo and Dionysus all having sex.

And you further commented:

but wonder if they don't have ways of pleasure as a spirit we couldn't imagine , could be some really good stuff out there in the universe ...

Recall the thinking of the Genesis writer (absolute gospel truth in the minds of the 'true' Christians that hang out here) - For that writer, God uttered the words (to his combo bit),

"Let us make man in OUR image, according to our likeness" (1:26 NWT)

and in V 27,

"God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God's image he created him; male and female he created them."

Implicitly suggesting that Yahweh has sexual thoughts (as men and women do) - so if Yahweh has the potential to think sexually, what about the angels?

• bigmac
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Is that supposed to be masturbatory reading for an angel, bigmac?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit