Don't Masturbate

by mynameislame 45 Replies latest social humour

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Thought this was funny.....

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Lmao! It IS pretty funny when you think about it!!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Yeah! I think HE should have more to worry about than the nice feelings I may be having in my erm! umm! OK - phallus!!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

of all the stinkin problems in the world, this is not high on the list. Or, at least it should not be.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

lol

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

As the Governing Body try to tell their followers not to masturbate because God is looking and he finds it disgusting. Poor Deity all upset because He's can't do it He feels disgusted watching millions of humans doing it all at the same time in sterio vision and in living color, what torture he puts himself thru. He just needs some alone time and to turn off that TV set he's got going on in his psyche and enjoy life and stop being so serious all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JbhW3cKUK30

O and jehovah/GB/Corporation sock puppet really gets sad at kids who got plastic warrior wizards, and getting a higher education which will cause one to stop beleiving in him kinda makes him blush and and little down.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Talk about perspective.

roflmao

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Yep, a god that gets all bent out of shape from the pleiades at a human function.

Following that logic, wouldn't god also be mad when humans experience satisfying relief from blowing their nose or using a back scratcher? Same/similar to me.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

I'm Master of my own baited worm.....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Just try and remember this God has feelings too you know. He gets all flustered when people go arounf pulling their pud in private. He's got his eyes on you so you better be nice or else God will blow a head gasket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit