Jehovah's day will come as a thief in the night

by spectromize 70 Replies latest jw friends

• spectromize
    spectromize

It's true! Many of you here who scoff at the battle of Armaggedon being a reality are in for a big surprise. It will be a fear inspiring day in which there will only be one side that will survive. Those who worship the True God Jehovah and whoever else Jehovah has mercy on, will be the ones to survive the destruction.

The writing is on the wall, we are living in the last days of this wicked system of things, satan knows he has a short period of time before he is put away. For all who love righteousness now is the time to put up a hard fight for the faith.

The world empire of false religion along with the unrighteous wicked people of this wicked system of things will see God's wrath. Much blood has been spilled on the earth because of the wickedness of the devil and his seed and there is an accounting before God for all this wickedness.

The devil's rulership has failed mankind in every way, it must be given it's DEATH BLOW!

Under the rule of God' Kingdom finally an end to oppression for the oppressed, there will be no more tears or any crying, mankind will have the opportunity to demonstrate love for righteousness and enjoy
    the benefits that will be applied under the thousand year reign.

So rejoice lift up your heads because your deliverance is getting near!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Doublegood duckspeak.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Spec,

Good to see you again. How's the weather way up there? Care to share a little with us about yourself and what you've been doing?

Danielle was here recently with the same speech. Perhaps Armageddon will come some day. But the Bible says it will come as a thief in the night. No one knows when.

So I guess it behooves us all to follow Jesus's teachings and laws. Love your God and love your neighbor.

Love ya, Spec.

waiting

• GeneBean
    GeneBean

Well said Spec.....

• SeenTheLight
    SeenTheLight

Hey wow thats great copying from a book !! *yawn*

• TR
    TR

ScoffScoffScoffScoffScoffScoffScoffScoffScoffScoff

TR

• trevor
    trevor

Hi spectromize,

"The world empire of false religion along with the unrighteous wicked people of this wicked system of things will see God's wrath. Much blood has been spilled on the earth because of the wickedness of the devil and his seed and there is an accounting before God for all this wickedness."

Are we to understand that this vengeful, angry God of wrath (hardly the fruits of the spirit) is going to shed even more blood than Satan. If all non- Witnessses are killed of at Armageddon by your bloodthirsty God, then 99.9% of mankind will perish. Who will punish this genocidal maniac, that you call a God of love, for his wickedness?

Could not an almighty God resolve the problems of puny man without resorting to slaughter. As he is supposed to have created man, woman and the Devil one would assume he shared some of the responsibility for the mess he has made of things. If mass murder is the only solution man has enough powerful weapons to destroy humans without God's help. Man holds back from doing so, because with all his faults, he realizes that to selectively destroy whole populations that do not conform, would be an evil act.

I know you will tell me that we deserve to die if we do not believe that the Watchtower prints the truth, and follow the Bethal Boppers. I guess you have a point. Such free thinking is a serious crime that deserves the death penalty.

Trevor

• spectromize
    spectromize

Trevor,

One thing to keep in mind Jehovah God did not create the mess mankind is in, the devil did. And yes you are correct in saying that man with all his mass weaponery can do the job of destroying a good portion of mankind.

Trevor it's your god the devil who is the egocentric maniac, think of how many times on this earth innocent people have been slaughtered in wars and think about all the bloodshed spilled against worshippers of Jehovah thru the ages since the beginning of man.

If you figure it out correctly satan the devil will have killed more people in total compared to what will take place at the battle of Armaggedon.

If it comforts you any trevor, Jehovah has promised a ressurection in His new order of things, many from the past will come back to life again.

The Bible plainly states who the ruler of this world is at present and it is satan the devil. The time is getting shorter and shorter for him.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Dear waiting,

I hope everything is fine with you, and yes nobody knows the day or the hour, as for me sameold sameold as they say, just trying to keep away from the cold and staying warm. Thanks for your warmth waiting.

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Spec,

But didn't Jehovah create the Devil. Where did the Devil get his evil qualities. And why does God feel he must let the Devil continue in his wickedness for so long. It seems that God is the Egocentric maniac, to allow the Devil to continue to harm his children.

Happy to be Free (Me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit