INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hey everyone! At least YK's presence here does one absolutely wonderful thing--it makes us THINK FOR OURSELVES! And funny, he kinda does that too because he goes against current WT teachings. It's just a shame though that he can't even take a stand as Jesus or many others in Biblical times did to protect children and innocent ones. But anyway, we are able to make an intellectual defense using his own quotes against him as well as scriptures and quotes from the WT and Awake. BTW, I just figured out what LOL stands for:

LOVER OF LIES or LOVES ONLY LIES

Thanks to all for being able to defend the real truth.

Becky

• TR
    TR

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27185&site=3

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

HS directs YK's attention to Jeremiah 5th chapter:

26 "‘For among my people there have been found wicked men. They keep peering, as when birdcatchers crouch down. They have set a ruinous [trap]. It is men that they catch. 27 As a cage is full of flying creatures, so their houses are full of deception. That is why they have become great and they gain riches. 28 They have grown fat; they have become shiny. They have also overflowed with bad things. No legal case have they pleaded, even the legal case of the fatherless boy, that they may gain success; and the judgment of the poor ones they have not taken up. - Jeremiah 5:26-28.
    HS comments,

"Now ten guesses who springs to mind when you read those verses…..lol"

YK quips,

"I don't need any guesses. The verse is directed to those who are wicked among those whom Jehovah called "my people." So obviously the verse applies to Jehovah's Witneeses since we are Jehovah's people. That's what I have said all along that God's judgment begins with us. / You Know"

YK's above statement actually proves to be a preposterous IMPOSSIBILITY. The part about God bringing "judgment" upon Jehovah's Witnesses, based upon what he teaches and believes. In short, YK is asking God to go against His own standard of Divine "Justice".

Here's why?

Simply put, God cannot bring "judgment" upon someone who has never been warned by Him. To do so, His Word informs us, would violate the Divine Scales of "justice" and fair play. As the Word says,

"The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he." (Deut. 32:4)

So, with that thought in mind, we must ask this all-important question,

If the JWs and the WTS are to be Divinely "Judged" as YK's says above by God Himself, then who did God first send to warn them of their wicked ways BEFORE, He righteously passes "Judgment" upon them? (1 Peter 4:17)

So what YK teaches above is ridiculous and terribly twisted.

Jesus said:

"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin." (John 15:22)

Sin was incurred in God's eyes, because Jesus spoke to the offenders. He warned or admonished the wrongdoers -- repeatedly, over and over again, as the standards of Divine Righteousness and Justice, in no uncertain terms, DEMANDS. (See Jeremiah 11:7; Titus 3:10.)

Jesus spoke to the people, the offenders specifically, did he not? Jesus spoke to the Pharisees and other religious leaders, did he not? He admonished them, repeatedly, did he not? In fact, Jesus kept on warning and admonishing, right to their faces, up till when they decided to shut him up for good, did he not? Jesus thusly became a "martyr" for speaking out, and died for his warning work, God's Word says. And he did all of this publicly. He condemned in open view all offenders of God's Law, for their sins and transgressions against God Himself. So, after doing this for God, he could say with a clear conscience, the above words at John 15:22.

Paul closely followed this example and was able to say himself,

"Hence I call you to witness this very day that I am clean from the blood of all men, for I have not held back [like YK and JWs] from telling you all the counsel of God." (Acts 20:26, 27)

Paul like Jesus, was "clean from the blood of all men". Jesus and Paul "opened their mouths, and pleaded the cause of the afflicted ones". (Proverbs 31:8, 9)

Which, of course, righteously opens the doors for God to pass "judgment" upon the wicked.

So God's Word shows us, that before any Divine Judgment is executed upon anyone, (even those that don't serve Him, like the case of the Ninevites and Jonah) God always, always provides a spokesman first, to represent Him. God provides someone to point out to the wrongdoer, what he is doing wrong and how by his conduct he is OFFENDING God. God shoulders the key "responsbility" upon Himself to provide a suitable messenger first, BEFORE any "meting out justice" can be righteously brought to bear upon the offender. So says, God Himself. (Isa. 61:1,2; Luke 21:22)

So, if that is the case, who then did God send to represent Him? Who was God's advocate, in this case of "judgment upon the House of God", as YK says? (1 Peter 4:17)

Certainly not YK. He never "declared" the WTS "wicked". Out of his own mouth, he said he was even afraid to tell his own wife about this situation, let alone any one at Brooklyn Headquarters -- Heavens No!

He's keeping his "trap" shut, for fear of the obvious. (Disfellowshipment and subsequent lost of family. He like many other JWs is engulfed with "trembling at men" which means "no [divine] protection" for him. -- Prov. 29:25)

So who did God "send"? If not JWs and the world in general, then who is left?

Perhaps, the "apostates"?

Who do we know, has been prolific at pointing the finger at the pedophile-protecting, UN/prostituting, hypocritical (UN Library Card Defense), calloused lying and deceit (Theocratic Strategy) practices of the WTS?

Not YK, right? Not loyal, supporting [hear no evil, see no evil] JWs, right?

Who has God sent, to bravely point out the "sin" and ungodly transgressions of the WTS, as Jesus and Paul did, I ask? (John 15:22; Acts 20:26, 27)

Whoever this person or group proves to be, one thing we know for sure -- it is certainly, positively, not YK.

bjc

• dubla
    dubla

on may 6 yk said:

Click here to check lastest stock market report. LOL / You Know
    > http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/06/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm
    of course, the dow had just dropped 200 pts, and the nasdaq had hit its lowest level since october....so yk thought this was significant.

is the reverse just as significant yk? click here to check todays stock market report, LOL >>> http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/08/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

aa

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

YOU KNOW

DO YOUR CONGREGATION ELDERS AND OVERSEERS KNOW ABOUT THE WORK YOU DO ON THIS BOARD?

IF SO, WHAT CONGREGATION ARE YOU IN, ID LIKE TO TALK TO THEM - I THOUGHT ID BE A LOT OF TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT IF ITS O.K FOR YOU, IT WOULD BE COOL FOR ME, RIGHT??

JUST WANT TO GET THE GO AHEAD FROM YOUR CONGREGATION

• You Know
    You Know
    DO YOUR CONGREGATION ELDERS AND OVERSEERS KNOW ABOUT THE WORK YOU DO ON THIS BOARD?

Yes.

IF SO, WHAT CONGREGATION ARE YOU IN, ID LIKE TO TALK TO THEM - I THOUGHT ID BE A LOT OF TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT IF ITS O.K FOR YOU, IT WOULD BE COOL FOR ME, RIGHT??
    Talk it over with your own congregation elders and C.O. That's what I did. They were somewhat disturbed initially, but when I explained things, and the fact that they know me, they came to understand better why I do what I do. Let me know how it goes in your case. LOL

/ You Know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Talk it over with your own congregation elders and C.O. That's what I did. They were somewhat disturbed initially, but when I explained things, and the fact that they know me, they came to understand better why I do what I do. - - You Know

I guess they understand because they are also members of a cult that encourages child abuse and exploitation as well as the shunning of folks who receive life-saving blood transfusions. Maybe you can let the rest of us know your reasons for not only being a member of this cult, but also why you advocate it in public forums. Do you approve of the exploitation and abuse of children that is encouraged by the freaks that run your cult?

• You Know
    You Know

That's just plain silly. No one among Jehovah's Witnesses encourages child abuse. Perhaps, because of the secretive nature of child molestation, the Society hasn't handled the problem in the best way, but that's not the same as actually encouraging molestation. Apostates, in their madness, have simply allowed themselves to be whiped up by the demons into a "Get the Watchtower" hysterical frenzy. Besides, whatever problems and difficulties we have in the organization are our problems. Apostates don't at all factor into any sort of solution, but are themselves of the same predatory nature as child molestors, only in a spiritual sense. Hope that helps. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Let's recycle this baby one more. / You Know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    That's just plain silly.

Silly? I think a more appropriate characterization would be "tragic." It's tragic that your cult encourages parents to force their children into performing uncompensated labor on its behalf (i.e. "going out in service"). It's tragic that your cult encourages parents to beat their children (e.g., "spare the rod, spoil the child." Beatings were permitted to occur on Kingdom Hall property). It's also extremely tragic that many folks have given their lives due to a blood policy that is illogical and inconsistent (e.g., blood transfusions forbidden, organ tranplants ok, but organ tranplants can be done without the inclusion of some of the donor's blood).

The only thing that is silly is your continued advocacy of this cult. If they ask you to drink the poisoned fruit punch, will you do that too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit