This photo woke me up

by krejames 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Never mind the animals eating each other....The WTS believes that they are to stuff themselves on wicked people like US - after the Big A ..

This from their last book on Isaiah's prophecy :

That pic always creeped me

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Chimp on Chimp clan wars is something along these lines that led me to a similair conclusion. After 3:20 in the video you cannot tell me that a god of love designed his creation this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

• pontoon
    pontoon

Remember it EVIDENTLY was Jeh who taught man how to kill. Did Able just dream up the idea to kill livestock to offer up to his humble, loving, bloodthirsty heavenly father? OBVIOUSLY he was not happy with the fruits of Cain's hard earned labor, APPARENTLY he let them know it was blood he wanted and it is REASONABLE to conclude he instructed Able or Adam (and he passed the instuction to Able) how to butcher and bleed livestock for his pleasure

• watson
    watson

But after the resurection, it will be like it never happened!!

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!

pontoon, the new 'Imitate their faith' book says: "In time, Able came to grasp a profound truth: If - with the right motive - he simply offered to Jehovah the best of what he had, his loving Father would be pleased."

I think we are supposed to believe that Able simply made a bet when he murdered the first animal - a bet that paid off! Cain was probably just upping the anti.... "if killing an animal gets God all hot and bothered, imagine what killing a human will do!"

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yes. Just like our JW moms.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Feral children puzzled me. I read in wikipedia that scientists believe they are raised by dogs. Dogs have poor species boundaries. If feral children don't find a human to teach them language by a certain age, they are never able to learn it. Dogs will share food. There are so many famous talking dogs.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Bloody Hotdogs!-----So how did pleasing his heavenly father work out for him?? Actually I remember (feels like 200 yrs ago) learning that after A & E sinned they must have continued to worship Jeh and offer sacrafices for their sins, and taught their children about Jeh. Thats why Jeh let them live so long. Don't know where that speculation came from.

• metatron
    metatron

This is why I became a pantheist.

There is real, practical intelligence manifest in nature and possibly even matter itself. However, that distributed intelligence is not moral or compassionate.

Compassion is (and should be) part of the human sphere of being.

metatron

• Justmenthedogs
    Justmenthedogs

But, but, in the new system animals won't kill other animals to eat and cheetahs won't get a baby animal to train her babies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit