The Pastor of my Old Church Tried to Re-Convert Me Yesterday

by cofty 2596 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

I am accusing you of moral cowardice for repeatedly preaching the god of christian theism on this forum but refusing to answer a logical objection to your dogma.

You assert that christians helped the victims as if that excused their god's action.

I asked you why you would defy god's decision to inflict pain and suffering.

It is a reasonable question.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

do you think that there maybe a reason other than moral cowardice that I might have that you are unaware of that may make me not wish to discuss your anti theism. It is anti theism isn't it?

• cofty
    cofty

This thread is not about what you think about me Ucant.

It is about a challenge to christian theism.

It is evidence that christian theism is a delusion.

If you can reconcile god's decision to drown a quarter of a million men, women and children, and devastate the lives of millions more, on 26th December 2004, with your belief that he is omnipotent, omniscient and loving then please share.

If you want to interview me about my thoughts on god in general then please start a new thread where I will be happy to oblige.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

you didn't answer my question. Maybe I should have put another ? Regarding the question about moral cowardice and it being the only reason

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't understand the question.

I have explicitly explained the purpose of this thread many times.

What do you mean "It is anti theism isn't it?"

If you can label something "anti-theism" does that make it like "apostasy" and excuse you from having to deal with it?

I have no interest in playing guessing games.

If you think you have a reason to evade difficult questions that isn't an example of moral cowardice just tell us what it is please.

Please deal with the topic of the thread and stop trying to derail it.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I asked you whether there could be something other than moral cowardice that you are not aware of as to why I did not wish to discuss your thread with you or as I labelled it your anti theism

• cofty
    cofty

Slow down and read my reply.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

no need to play guessing games I have no nerd to tell you.

• cofty
    cofty

Grow a pair and deal with the question.

Your evasion speaks volumes about christian faith.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I'm not trying to derail your thread cofty. I didn't wish to discuss it . You mentioned me and morally cowardice and I felt I would respond to that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit