New Circles of Friends Take Time

by KateWild 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

It could be a good start to take things easy. But I think things are easier now then when I became inactive almost 25 years ago! No iternet to connect to people with. But yes.....you are very straightforward, I think it is wise to be a bit careful with new contacts.

You could also get a new hobby, I stated with music when I became inactive!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Poor Sam! [I had assumed that your nick - KateWild - indicated a fondness for the character Kate Wilding (medical examiner on Midsomer Murders).]

The path to happiness and a normal life is salted with rocks and tree roots, to stub your noob toes. Chin up! Pick your way carefully.

BTW, by your example, you set a high bar for "regular" posting! Maybe you should state a range of acceptable posting frequency.

Any regular posters who would like to meet me off the board please feel to PM me. If you do not post much, I would rather you don't send me a PM. I may not read them all or get back to you.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I understand Kate...she is quite a new member here. Maybe she feels more safe with the regular posters.....perheaps almost a bit familjiar.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I will stop sending you suggestive PM's from this point on.

• KateWild
    KateWild

You could also get a new hobby, I stated with music when I became inactive!

I am at the gym 3 times a week a unique set of creeps there too. LOL, women need to be clear in this world. I still wear my wedding and engagement rings as a comfort and they are shiny too.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Angus- Shup up and take this seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some creepy guys have got my persoanl details. Some nice guys and gals do too, you gotta take the rough with the smooth I suppose.

Sam xx

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

LOL. I see...you have been generous with posting a lot of yourself here, including photos. I can imagine you get some unwanted PMs....

In fact I think I got my first PM here after some 5-6 months, and I'm OK with that! In fact I got it from Britain!

Since english is not my native language I probably express myself like a child or like an "idiot" sometimes! But I have to live with that! :-P

• KateWild
    KateWild

BTW, by your example, you set a high bar for "regular" posting! Maybe you should state a range of acceptable posting frequency. -val

Your PMs were fine. I PMd you first, plus I always wondered if you were male or female. Now I know mister. Kate xx

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

No, no, I'm not sniffing around... promise! I'm just a generally friendly person.

Honestly!

• cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit