The most disturbing Watchtower quote in 2013.

by never a jw 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint.

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

...................................Do a Ridiculous Dance.....................................................http://www.gifbin.com/bin/50yuyu29839.gif

...........................Then Dress Up and Jump Off a Cliff!!..

....................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Metatron and OUTLAW

" Hurl yourself down, for it is written ' he will give you his angels a charge concerning you, and they will carry you.

Jesus said to him " You must not test God " ______Matthew 4: 6-7

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    from a strategic or human standpoint

What are the other (non-human) strategies JW members might be considering (in contrast to the 'directions' from the Watch Tower Society)??

• Heaven
    Heaven

Billy the Ex-Bethelite said: "All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

If anything has been proven this year, whatever these secret instructions are that the GB gives to the sheeples, it will be posted here on JWN before my parents hear a word about it.

LOL @ B the X!

Of course, not all JWs will be 'ready'. My Dad's in a nursing home and has no idea what they are talkin' about anymore. He hasn't read any of their crap for years now.

• label licker
    label licker

Gerritt Losch saying that the gilead students serve as god's angels in their ministry as well as being directed by angelic spirit creatures. That just makes me want to be a missionary. (136th gilead class jw.org Thank you brother Mike:) Why do we need these spirit creatures directing us if we are god's angels when out in the ministry????

• LogCon
    LogCon

'All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.'

Is that kind of like listening to the nonsense that comes out of the mouths of the Governing Body members, whether their comments appear sound from a linguistic standpoint or not?

FOR EG:

Jehovah's Witnesses are the thinkingest people on earth.

Or

Is Jehovah's express will like an express train or an espresso cup of coffee?

Yes Sir, when the GB gives any instructions all will be ready to obey, without any thinkingeness, thinkingliness, ... you know what I mean.

• never a jw
    never a jw

la organización de Jehová nos dirá qué hacer . Todos deberemos obedecer sus instrucciones, aunque nos parezcan extrañas, ilógicas o no estemos de acuerdo con ellas. Solo nos salvaremos si las obedecemos. ” (Atalaya en lenguaje sencillo Nov 2013, p. 20) .

I think the message in the Watchtower in Spanish in simple language is even more creepy (above). I will translate as closely to the text as I can:

Jehovah's organization will tell us what to do. All of us must obey His instructions, even if they they seem weird, not logical, or even if we don't agree with them. We will be saved only if we obey them (Watchtower simple language Nov. 2013, p.20)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit