Another new member here to share her experience

by One Last Kiss 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

The exact same thing happened to me. I was doing special pioneer hours and was answering up like crazy at every single meeting. Then one day the entire bubble just burst with an enormous POP!

It was memorial week of last year.. just the thought of going made me almost vomit. Not because of God, the Bible, but because of the entire organisation and the people in it and the whole castle of lies simply disintegrated in the same way you described.

It's coming up to a year soon that I have not been to a meeting or seen or spoken to a single person from that congregation. I have not had a single phone call, letter, note through my door or visit. Nothing.

I live less than 2 minutes from the hall and walk past it every day. Yet still not a peep from anyone. It's completely surreal! It's like I never existed.. as though my entire experience in 'the truth' never even happened. It's all so completely bizarre.

I don't miss any of it or any of them. There is nothing to miss. There is no real or rather 'whole' truth there are certainly no love.

If I ever do get a visit or 'invited' to any kind of 'committee' I don't know what I will do. One thing I do know is that I can never see myself ever having anything to do with that group again and in the year that has past I have become a veritable expert in the history of the organisation and all it's falsehoods.

The information I have on them they really would not want in the public domain and I would have no hesitation to get my producer contacts at the BBC to do a highly personal and revealing documentary exposing the entire shameful charade that they are perpetuating.

I suspect that they are aware of this hence the reason I am being left completely alone. They seem to not want to provoke anything. I have no fear of them what so ever and I am certain they know this.

For now I allow time and space to let the offence and anger diminish and regain my full objectivity. But what you say os so true.. once you have seen behind the curtain so to speak.. you can never un-see it. You are changed for ever.

Peace.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

welcome

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome to the forum and all my best to you in your exit!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One Last Kiss thoroughly enjoyed your story. Look forward to more of your posts and input.

It goes without saying that this place is indeed a good source of therapy.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Dis-Member, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed your post as well, especially the part....

'The information I have on them they really would not want in the public domain and I would have no hesitation to get my producer contacts at the BBC to do a highly personal and revealing documentary exposing the entire shameful charade that they are perpetuating.'

Feel more than free to elaborate on a separate thread!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welcome!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello, It is very nice to have you with us.

Welcome from The North Pacific.

LoisLane

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

A big welcome to you onelastkiss, and well done for waking up to the lies. You have heeded the call to "Get out of her my people..." And now you can be free to find the real Truth which is Christ.

Loz x

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome One Last Kiss, I am also in the UK. You write very well and I look forward to hearing more from you

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Thanx for sharing your story! Great story, it is so recognizable. It doesn't matter where you live, in the UK or in The Netherlands, it's all the same.

Thanks again!

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit