Where the need is greater: TTATT in Spanish

by Londo111 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hecce
    Hecce

A humble observation, the regional variations with the Spanish are more common with the spoken language. When properly writing there is no major difference and any native Spanish speaking will easily understand the text.

I think that this project will be more successful if all the Spanish speaking countries are considered and not only Latin America.

Please I am saying this in good faith, no offense whatsoever.

• Hecce
    Hecce

http://www.extj.org/index.html

This link is to Spanish website full of useful information, the Foro that I have been mentioning is part of this site.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

BTTT

I get sad when a good thread dies. I hope that this one doesn't until there are jwfacts webpages translated into Spanish and there is at least one JWN Spanish language forum.

I hope that volunteers with native-Spanish language skills volunteer to act as translators for jwfacts and as a moderator(s) for JWN. Is it best for volunteers to email jwfacts at [email protected] or use the JWN PM system and to email Simon at simon@jehovahs-witness.com or to use the JWN PM system?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Hecce
    Hecce

Patience

Is not dying, just evolving.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

BTTT... Paul, don't forget to send me the list or whatever articles you need!

I am ready and willing to translate!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Just wondering but dose it really matter what is on the end of the URL e.g .es .uk .com. As long as it has Testigos de Jehova in the URl it should be found by any search engine. So what is the big deal. Sorry please forgive me as Im not very computer literate.

Another volunteer: I am willing to help as well! As translator, but maybe also in the background as techie.

About URL's: my (professional) experience (as developer) is that it is better to use the same website as the original version in English (f.e. a http://jwfacts.com/es/). That way the Spanish parts can benefit from the existing pagerank and reputation of the current website(s).

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So... the project HAS started!

Yay!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Article on blood is now... 2/30 pages translated... lol

Anyone else have updates?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Would it not be a good idea to have the spanish stuff linked to jwfacts as well as other languages in the future Instead of another website altogether. Would this not make the website rise higher in the rankings so when a search is done it comes up on the first page????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit