Where the need is greater: TTATT in Spanish

by Londo111 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Londo111
    Londo111

It seems most of the US growth is in Spanish-speaking territory, and of course, there is growth in the nations where Spanish is the predominant language. Most sites oriented around TTATT, are English-speaking. There seems then to be a great need for translators…for instance, imagine if there was a Spanish version of www.jwfacts.com.

Unfortunately, I don’t speak this language. Nor am I volunteering to coordinate anything…just thought I would float this idea for discussion.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

That is a very interesting point you make, Londo. But since I don't speak Spanish, I wouldn't know if there were TTATT sites.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I agree that jwfacts.com would be of tremendous value in assisting Spanish speaking persons to come to an understanding of TTATT. To attempt to translate it all would seem to be an overwhelming project, but with many bilingual members here, perhaps enough assistance can be received to begin the translation of "the more important things" (if Paul is willing).

Doc

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Me me! I sign up for this project ASAP!

I actually have had this idea for a long time and I have made various posts related to this.

JWFacts translated to Spanish would be AWESOME!

I have already talked to Paul about it... he agrees with it.

ILTTATT

• Londo111
    Londo111

Excellent. Since it is such a big project, the more translators that could sign up, the better. Of course, I’m sure many of the charts that were in English would be difficult to obtain in Spanish. Especially in the older publications.

• losingit
    losingit

Here's my concern,

It takes a certain resiliency to tackle WT articles again, even after learning TTATT. I thought I could handle the challenge but Im not ready to read thru WT mind control. Im.amazed by blondie and others that can sit down n dissect the lies for so many others'benefit. I wish I was there, but Im not. I help in other ways, thru.my personal connections.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yes i agree that Paul needs to do something into translating JW Facts into Spanish. Of that I am certain. I think another language that needs to be looked into is Chinese (mandarin) as Wt is now focusing it sights on that. I'm gunna send paul an email.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Is there growth in Chinese?

• pixel
    pixel

Count me in. Paul can send me a pm whenever he wants so we can start with this.

• monis
    monis

i have professional experience in translating. I'm in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit