Christmas is WRONG!

by thesaint 75 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I don't care. I have always LOVED Christmas and now I am free to celebrate as I please.

I took my "GB electronic tag" off the day I sent my DA letter.

Romans 14:12.

Peace be with you all.

QCF X

• stillin
    stillin

Kurtbethel: I showed your picture to one of our local elders and asked why we couldn't be more like that congregation. Lol!

o sainted one: don't worry, God will kill everybody.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

obvious troll is obvious

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

End of mysteries, trolls indeed stand out like free thinkers in a cult, but they need answering for the sake of the anonymous visiting JW to the forum or person trying to weigh the balance of TTATT

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

What a joke! Thanks all for the great pictures, really enjoyed them and Snare&racket... in my opinion you've had the best comment! I sooo love the Full Moon being a true pagan... hahaha, maybe I'll visit a KH next memorial and fly in on my broomstick LOL

• designs
    designs

If December 25th was good enough for Horus....

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ha ha Bruja, funny how when you thinkabout it, you realise how bizzare a celebration it is and its pagan origins so obious lol

• blondie
    blondie

(Luke 2:8-14) 8 There were also in that same country shepherds living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks. 9 And suddenly Jehovah’s angel stood by them, and Jehovah’s glory gleamed around them, and they became very fearful. 10 But the angel said to them:“Have no fear, for, look! I am declaring to YOU good news of a great joy that all the people will have, 11 because there was born to YOU today a Savior, who is Christ [the] Lord, in David’s city. 12 And this is a sign for YOU: YOU will find an infant bound in cloth bands and lying in a manger.” 13 And suddenly there came to be with the angel a multitude of the heavenly army, praising God and saying: 14 “Glory in the heights above to God, and upon earth peace among men of goodwill.”

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Somebody is grouchy because Santa didn't give them anything.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well....I don't even know if this is some semi-fake apologist just here to rile people. People apparently do that kind of thing.

If you are indeed a JW, then you have made several mistakes.

1) You are associating with apostates byt the definition of the GB.

2) You have painted everyone here with the same brush (I for example, do not celebrate Christmas, and there are many"active JW's here that also do not)

3) You have missed the point. It isn't about what you think is wring and right, as much as it is for you to allow others to come to a different conclusion than you. I don't think Jesus would approve of Christmas as it iexists today, but I think he would be much more pissed if he knew people were dying behind not taking transfusions, that legalism has created conflict in the organization, that we are being taught he isn't even our mediator, and a host of other things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit