Christmas is WRONG!

by thesaint 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Christmas is unscriptural and fraudulent!

Like the WT's Armageddon and Paradise are not?

My parents sold scores of people and their families the WT's Santa and he never bothered to show up. Their retirement plans of moving into the rich and famous' houses and eating from their grape vines were as real as any story any parent told their kids about Santa.

Now they want their kids, some of whom they shunned for not falling for their BS JeSanta, to bail them out of mess the WT talked them into creating for themselves.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I would like to introduce Satan Santa.

This proves without doubt that Satan the Devil is behind the tradition of celebrating

Christmas. Repent repent .....

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Omg, this was me once. I'm so ashamed at what a thoughtless, judgemental nitwit I was.

• happy@last
    happy@last

I guess thesaint wasn't very good this year and didn't get any presents. I wonder if the tooth fairy ever visited them?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh theSaint is just put off because this what happened at his house last night.

Maybe Santa got word that he joined a lying corrupt religious publishing house The Watchtower Corporation ?

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

Wow..I soooo want to go back. After being scolded and talked down to. What a good witness. Not.

I know Jesus wasn't born in December, but I'm glad Christmas is. Where I live It is dark until after 7:30am and the sun sets at 5:00. It is dreary and cold. What better time of year to bring some hope and joy to people. I actually felt more selfish before leaving the org. I never volunteered in my community, assisting those and being with others with a true giving heart. I love Listening to beautiful God given voices. Yep....loving Christmas here!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Mountain View Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in California!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Mountain View Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in California!! Watchtower Jehovah's Witness Christmas

• factfinder
    factfinder

NAVYTOWN- you are right. Witnesses only hate holidays because they are TOLD to.

Everything they believe is what the GB TELLS them to.

No thinking required, or allowed.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Thankfully we live in a society that allows freedom of choice, you have yours, we NOW have ours. Wait until april and you can enjoy the very non pagan (trying not to laugh) passing around of THE BLOOD OF A GOD and HIS BONES beneath a FULL MOON......

ROFL..... Sorry I couldn't help myself... Nisan 14....Not pagan at all.....

• factfinder
    factfinder

FlyingHighNow- Thanks for the Christmas Story photo! My favorite Christmas movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit