Christmas is WRONG!

by thesaint 75 Replies latest jw friends

• thesaint
    thesaint

You all should be ashamed of your egotistical selves. How can you leave God's organization to celebrate the work of Satan the Devil? It just goes to show you how Jehovah's Christian Witnesses are correct about how persons will leave the Truth for their own selfish desires.

First off, Christmas is a pagan holiday and it proves no spirit with the Almighty Jehovah and his son, the Christ. When people of this ungodly world say; Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or even 'Enjoy the Christmas spirit'; they fail to realize that those spirit mediums in sanction with the celebration are in fact of the Demons. Certainly they aren't the nectar of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. And second, Jesus Christ's birthday isn't December 25th! No one knows when his holy birth date is. The WatchTower, which announces God's Kingdom, makes good use of the bible and comes to the conclusion that his birthday is indeed between October 1-8.

Third, Jesus of Nazareth specifically said to keep his death day in remembrance. This is why God's people have the holy Memorial of Jesus Christ. He never said to celebrate the day he came to be on earth! And you know why? Because when he was born has no significance whatsoever, which shows why the word of God does not mention it. It was just foolishness of someone who didn't respect God or the ransom sacrifice from his son.

All this was the true work of evildoers, and anyone who celebrates this foul holiday is following in the footsteps of all those wrongdoers who brought reproach on Jehovah's name in Noah's day. This whole website is filled with followers of Satan who do not realize that Christmas is unscriptural and fraudulent!

• losingit
    losingit

Right-- his birth has no significance... That's why the angels celebrated it. So, on that note-- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! oh, and let's not forget Happy Three Kings Day!

• Splash
    Splash

It's funny that you mention Noah's day.

Jehovah caused the water to drain away when? On Noah's birthday!

Why was that? Why was it also recorded for us?

Splash

• DS211
    DS211

Youre right thesaint---yet it is unscriptural to condemn others for accepting or donating blood, judging others, condemning others, impeding on the conscience of others, chaning flip flopping doctrine, etc. i know where youre at mate, i was a lurker at furst hoping to change the unbelievers on this site. Visit jwfacts.com and learn the truth about your two faced organization. Cheers and merry christmas!

• extractor
  • freeinmichigan
    freeinmichigan

thesaint, how humble of a name, we're not dumb here, we know December 25th is not Jesus's actual Birthday, we've done plenty of research and critical thinking, that's why we're here. Hopefully you do the same and come here again soon with a sincere nonjudgemental atitude.. Until then you should report to your local elders and confess that you have come to this site and took the time to even make a post. ;)

• Splash
    Splash

What was it that Paul said about holidays?

Rom 14 says not to judge one another if someone considers one day greater than another.

But I guess it doesn't matter what the Bible writers say, it's the WT writers who make the rules today.

Splash

• thesaint
    thesaint

losingit: Such a lifeless pun...

freeinmichican: You don't even acknowledge that Christmas is wrong and for your information, I do lots of research using the Bible.

DS211: It is also the duty of God's people to direct people to the truth. What do you all do when you learn the truth? You go back to the filth of Satan's world.

Splash: Don't be dumb, Noah's day has absolutely nothing to do with this. It doesn't matter.

All that matters is that you all come to an accurate knowledge of the divine truth through Jehovah's earthy organization. Stop celebrating the hogwash.

• thesaint
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thanks for the laughs, I had forgotten how self righteous and crazy the dubs are about Christmas. I want no part of the religion, so their teachings about it are of no concern to me. Anyway, you talk about being a pagan as if it's a bad thing, what have the pagans ever done to you?

I don't know if I even believe in God anymore, evidence is against it. But for one day I can believe it a little, enough to enjoy Christmas. I had a great one, I hope everybody else did too, even you scrooge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit