Christmas is WRONG!

by thesaint 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

I was merely pointing out that Jehovah had recorded for us that he did something benevolent for someone on their birthday, but I can see why you wish to dismiss this as irrelevant.

So tell me, what criteria do you use to decide which ancient pagan customs you embrace or reject?

Splash

• DS211
    DS211

Thesaint...you said we must accurately ckme to the knowledge of gods earthly org--you have just created an idol that draws worship from God...period. You talk of people wearing crosses because it gives them hope and draws worship frkm God. Yet an org of 8 imperfect men instills fear in the hearts and controls the lives of its follwers. Wake up! We wome up to the truth about the ofganization and we keep seeking truth. And thank you for pre judging me as i have not drawn back to satans system. i am expressing the freedom of speech chriost spoke of. You do not have it. Oh and lets not forget you are breaking the same rules as you are here on this web site. Period. So kindly jog on and go bug others with your self righteous ranting. Cheers

• factfinder
    factfinder

@thesaint-

Which fake jw apologist are you?

Someone has to take sfpw's place! Have fun!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Why am I sensing satire here?

• losingit
    losingit

Thesaint-- please, go share those types of comments with those that care to participate in judgmentalism and hypocrisy.

• losingit
    losingit

Brinjen-- i hope it's satire bc i hate it when others stomp on ppl's joy

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

In a year of reading this forum I have not come across a single follower of Satan. Only people who have been hurt, abused, betrayed, deluded, dissapointed, let down, deceived.. but followers of Satan? Not a single one.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism. [

Could be satire, could be just an extremist jdub. It vote for extremist. It won't hurt anybody's Christmas anyway, I've already had my fun, presents have been opened, cookies have been eaten. I had the most relaxing Christmas since I started celebrating. My daughter had to work, so her family is coming Friday. So it was quiet, just my husband, me and the cat. We had a big meal yesterday, so today was easy, my husband made a souffle. I even got a nap in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This whole website is filled with followers of Satan who do not realize that Christmas is unscriptural and fraudulent!

.......................Welcome to the JWN..

................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

(deleted - not worth my time)

TROLL ON!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit