If You Were Still "In The Truth" What Type of Life Would You Have?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think you would be just going thru the motions? Would you be an elder, MS, or Pioneer?

I think there are many that stay in the religion simply because of family/friends considerations. They live double lives, actually.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

It is too terrible to even entertain such a thought - it's a part of my brain that I cannot go to.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

If I had actually got baptised and stayed in I'd imagine I'd be an elder by now. Probably with a closet crack habit because I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror.

• likeabird
    likeabird

Are you trying to imply that we would be having a life?

• minimus
    minimus

good comments

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Difficult to answer such a Hypothesis Min, but a good Thread !

Do you mean, what kind of life after one has learned TTATT, but still stayed in ? or, what kind of life presuming you had not awakened at all ?

I stayed in longer than I should have, or would have, for a certain reason which I will not reveal, long before I really woke up or learned full TTATT, I was also there for family.

Once I learned TTATT, as I was a lover of Truth and a Hater of lies, there was no way I could have stayed.

It all depends on what point in my life you pick me up, and then freeze me, I guess.

All I can say is, I am so glad I left, I think if I had remained in, with the damage it was doing to me, I would have killed myself.

No kidding.

• label licker
    label licker

An extremely lonely one like it was before. That's how we had found JW Net! Asked why am I so lonely Jehovah's witness and it brought me here. To think we were volunteering at bethel, pioneering, ect,,, doing everything they asked of us(for association) and there still weren't no friends. That's when we had enough. Seriously, do these dead beats really think people are going to give up their friends and businesses to come into this pail of puke? Especially when they had tasted the good life first? Never again will we hand over our lives to a bunch of idiots who have nothing to offer their sheep!

Now we have more friends and WE get to pick and choose who we want as friends. We have our freedom and freewill back again and that my friends you can't put a price on. The witlesses would always ask about what's going on in our lives but would never tell us what was going on in theirs. That's because they had no lives. How sad. You always felt you were having a one sided conversation always talking about us. When it was their turn, that's when they would have to go to the washroom or do a dissappearing act. Weird. No personalities and no freewill.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If You Were Still "In The Truth" What Type of Life Would You Have?

................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Sometimes, the "friends" aren't really friends at all!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sometimes, the "friends" aren't really friends at all!

........................................................................................It`s only a JC meeting..

...We Missed you at the Kingdom Hall!.....................There`s nothing to Worry about..

............................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit