Please don't take the mick....but I got disfellowshipped for kneeing an elder in the nads

by outinthemeadows 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

We had an elder that touched all the pioneer sisters and made them uncomfortable. The other elders would not believe us (5 sisters) and it made life difficult. I broke his finger the last time he tried it (2 of us sisters there at the time). That ended it especially when it came out he was "touching" married sisters. No df'ing though. He couldn't use that finger for several months...he made up some reason for other jws.

For those who know my history know why I broke his finger.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

PLEASE PURSUE LEGAL ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If now a full blown lawsuit you MUST file a complaint with the proper legal authorities. If this elder was willing to do this to you how many others is he getting overly feely with? You are awakened to TTATT what about a younger person who doesn't know better.

Think about it this ass hat CONTINUED to touch you in an inappropiate matter AFTER you sternly told him not to, what is he doing to one who meekly say no?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If the hounder is touching someone in such a way that homosexuality is assumed (and remember, that religion is homophobic and teaches homophobia), one warning that such is grounds to never attend another boasting session or go in field circus again should suffice. If it happens again, a walk-out followed by not returning is in order. This shows hypocrisy.

The same if a hounder attempts to molest your children. If it is headed that way but not yet to the point where the crime has happened, leaving the congregation without providing any follow-up information is advised. This goes for any type of abuse--they start hounding you because your field circus in inadequate, they are as likely to not get anything at all. If they start hounding you to quit your job so you can pious-sneer, a cut in your field circus combined with a reminder that, if they hound you any more, you won't be going out at aoo is in order. If they throw a hissy fit and start threatening, blowing off all future boasting sessions and not doing any more field circus is in order.

True religion should not be abusive. Hands-on that is borderline homosexual in a religion that is this homophobic is hypocrisy. Either homosexual courtship is acceptable or it is not. And, if it is acceptable for the hounder but not everyone else, they are failing to live up to their own scriptures. Their own Jesus, whom they claim to abide by, condemned the Pharisees for this very problem. Hypocrisy is not acceptable according to their own Scriptures--and, if they cannot abide by them after boasting to be the only true Christians, you probably need to start looking for another religion.

Nothing like disfellowshipping the jokehovian witless congregation for hypocrisy.

• caliber
    caliber

We had an elder that touched all the pioneer sisters and made them uncomfortable. The other elders would not believe us (5 sisters) and it made life difficult. I broke his finger the last time he tried it (2 of us sisters there at the time)

For those who know my history know why I broke his finger. ~~~ Blondie

This is why it is our history and past experience that plays a big role in our reactions ... we must not judge others reactions therefore !

Rage is an instant reaction to deep injustice one vows to never suffer from again !!!

• humbled
    humbled

We are not "comfort women" for the taking. I am glad you took care of yourself.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Leaving common sense and reasoning behind, and twenty-first century attitudes , in the J W mind it all depends whether the person is male or female.

Elders should know never to touch sisters , but a man?? that may be different

• flipper
    flipper

I agree with JGNAT, DARTH FROSTY and other here - Definitely PURSUE LEGAL ACTION ! There is no excuse for authority figures to sexually abuse anybody within a church, organization, home, or elsewhere. Kudos to you for kicking him in the balls. Now kick get him kicked out of the organization and kick him where it hurts- in his freaking pocketbook ! You go girl ! We are here as a support to you

• blondie
    blondie

Check to see what the statute of limitations are. Find out if others were treated the same and will come forward. Find a lawyer who is experienced in harassment issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit