Please don't take the mick....but I got disfellowshipped for kneeing an elder in the nads

by outinthemeadows 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Violia
    Violia

If you sue and win or not , it is public record , even in civil court. it is cool if you win, that public record can be accessed by anyone.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

If he keeps fondling you.....Buy a tazer and taze him in the crotch. That would get his attention.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

If you are an American, I can get some greater understanding of your litigious mindset - otherwise I am baffled by what it is you hope to achieve. Your comment about the size of his genitalia is gratuitous but it may fit with the effect you are trying to achieve (i.e., dehumanize your victim).

Steve2, I don't see anywhere in the OP where outinthemeadows suggests litigation as an option.

Besides, the expression "Don't take the mick" (in the thread title) suggests a British national, not American.

Moreover,

he keptputting his arm around me and I'd asked him to stop.

negates your mitigation

If he was trying to be more interpersonally close (and failing to notice or ignoring your discomfort), your violence still apears over the top and he could have grounds for suing you.

Your response sounds like you've had occasion for personal sensitivity to the topic.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good for you.......

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well how do you feel now your Df'd, do you have family contact. Are you okay, it's a funny story, but we are here for support also. Love Kate xx

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

The writer did not say that they were DFd, only that a committee was formed. Maybe the elder was chastised? The writer does not say. And we don't know what is meant by "he kept on" although it does not sound good.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I think in the title of the thread the writer did say he was disfellowshiped for kneeing and elder in the nads?

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I didn't think there were many elders left with nads. God Bless you my sister.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Please pardon my ignorance, but what does "take the mick" mean?

• Splash
    Splash

It means making fun of someone or taking advantage of someone.

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit