Am I missing something here ?

by smiddy 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy
    smiddy

In ancient times , O.T.speak, GOD dealt with humans in a variety of ways , dreams ,visions ,prophets,and prophetesses , then apparently 2000 years ago he must have said, I`m not doing this anymore.They , my followers will just have to beleive and put faith in what has been written down up untill the 20th century of the common era. Approximately 4000 years of human history where GOD HAS communicated with humans . If you beleive that .

Their has been no communication between GOD , with any human , whether by dreams , visions , or prophets , for the past 2000 years.

And may I add, their has been no communication from Jesus during these past 2000 years either, giving us enlightend /updates about his sayings /prophecys that he gave while on earth 2000 years ago.

Please explain.

smiddy

• tec
    tec

Please explain.

But there IS communication. From the Spirit (who IS Christ)... who does speak, as well as communication via dreams and even visions.

But that is foolishness to the world today... (and there will be plenty who call it such after I hit submit)... not to mention the frauds who have used such for personal gain or some other reason known to them, unfortunately turning people away from the truth. From even the possibility that the Spirit does speak.

But may you be granted ears to hear if you wish them, and hear this truth, that the Spirit is alive and does speak.

Peace to you!

Your servant in Christ,

tammy

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

Tec, I have been talking to God daily for more than 20 years, listening for answers, or any kind of communication from God, Jesus, Spirit, anyone... And... Nothing!

And don't say it's me, because I truly believed. (Now, not so much).

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Hi Tec. What do you see in these visions and dreams? What does christ say to you?

Cheers GA

• designs
    designs

O yee of little faith, Jesus appears regularly on burnt tortillas...

• Bart Belteshassur
    Bart Belteshassur

TEC- I have ears and eyes and would welcome the oppurtunity to listen to, speak with, and see Jehovah and Jesus, but they like Satan and his demons are afraid to appear for some reason which I can not comprehend, despite repeated requests by my self. Prehaps you can have a quiet word and asked that they appear all appear together and speak to the entire world all at once. Adebate maybe and then we humans may be able to use our freewill to determine who we want to rule our kingdom. I am sure that God and Jesus would find the democratic solution acceptable, and if Satan is defeated in the election God has the power,as he has lead us to believe to destroy him.

I look forward to God's and Jesus' response to my proposal, and if they can not put the question to Satan themselves I am certain that will can find someone who talks to him aswell.

BB

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I love it to hear how Christians think Jesus really DOES communicate with mankind today - pity he’s so selective and leaves out all the Moslems, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews etc etc. And where are the prophets like Noah, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Jonah etc, who he spoke to audibly so they didn't have to interpret visions?

I’m with you smiddy – he if was so talkative for 4000 years, why has he been so silent for the past 2000? Could it be he was never there in the first place?

• cofty
    cofty

When he apparently blethered to his cronies in times of yore he gave them all sorts of tangible evidence in support.

Axe heads floated, fire from heaven, never-ending flour, dead kids raised, parting of the seas, burning bushes, leprosy healed in an instant etc etc

Today all we get is endless whinging from his prophetess.

Modern god is such a disppointment.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

I agree Bill, endless whinging but never a proper answer to a perfectly legitimate question! Come on Tec! Have you noticed how these floaty jesus lovers NEVER answer a direct question?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

>> RE: these floaty jesus lovers NEVER answer a direct question?<<

I'm too busy praying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit