My brother died yesterday

by satinka 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

May you find strength and comfort during this difficult time.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry for your loss, that must be very hard.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you have happy memories to remember him by.

(((((Hugs of Comfort and Sympathy)))))

LoisLane

• Stealth
    Stealth

Sorry for the loss of your brother.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

that is very sad news. I am sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain of losing a sibling. I do not look forward to my turn to be in your shoes.

May you find peace with your brother in your heart

woj

• Adiva
    Adiva

I am sorry for your loss. Strength and love to you.

• flipper
    flipper

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother my friend. My wife and I send you our deepest sympathies. I'm glad you have some positive memories that you can cherish in remembering him. Please know our hearts are with you in this difficult time. Sincerely. Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• caliber
    caliber

satinka

Wishing you hope , inner strength and peace

"It is common that a death of a sibling brings upon a search for meaning" You have given meaning to his life

And the lesson for which we all can learn... love and compassion

What a lovely memorial to have shared with us... a man of music and unconditional love

it will stand here for many years for others yet to read

thanks for sharing

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My thoughts are with you. I feel a kindredness with him already. I too am 55 and the fifth of six, almost seven children. I love the steel guitar. He sounds like a wonderful brother. I am like you, I do not believe death is the end of us. May you find comfort each day and night as you learn to walk this earth without his direct presence.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So sorry for your loss. You have great thoughts of remembrance in your opening post here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit