jw.org BREAKING NEWS (erm... almost a year later...)

by konceptual99 21 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
  • rebel8
    rebel8

It's awesome the dub gave such a clear witness about his religion's ignorance about mental illness.

I said to the negotiator, `There are evil spirits talking to him

• wasblind
    wasblind

I like to respond to the first link to show the stupidity of the WTS also

80 year old Jehovah's Witness Graham Browne states to man who threaten suicide

" God views you as precious, ' I said, ' And he has given you a wonderful gift___life. Why not show him that you treasure that gift ? "

" So God loves you and wants you to live."

" But if you slip, your precious life will be lost, that would make Jehovah sad. "

QUESTION : Could Graham Browne use those same words to a person who choose to die ( suicide ) when they refuse blood ?

ANOTHER QUESTION : If Jehovah can restore life to a person who commits suicide by the refusal of blood. Why be sad. When he can be a happy God and do the same for the one who chooses to jump ?

ONE MORE QUESTION : Graham views, " This life as precious " ( I'd say Like a real Diamond ). The WTS claims " this ain't the Real life " ( Cubic zorconia )

Which is it Graham ???????

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS is full of Bull no matter how they dress it up

• KW13
    KW13

Well i think you guys are missing the most important point here, a life was saved on the brink of suicide and it doesn't matter how that was done it is still an achievement. Sure stick it to the dubs but not this way for crying out loud. We have evidence that disproves their doctrine and teachings without resorting to attacking them on the day one of them got it right!

• wasblind
    wasblind

The point the WTS tries to make in this article

is that the Jehovah's Witness religion is gentle , kind and harmless

FALSE

All Jehovah's Witnesses are on the brink of suicide based on the blood doctrine of this religion

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I got a dollar that says the "jumper" has a JW background.

Why else would he feel bad about sending JWs away when they called.

Even I don't feel bad about that anymore.

Doc

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'll bet two dollars that the reason that man bought into what Graham Browne said

is because he didn't know about them.

If he did he probably woulda jumped from the bull spewed forth

knowin' that the Witnesses teach It's OK to commit suicide by the refusal of blood

cuz this ain't " The real Life "

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think the important part is that Watchtower had a great story but chose to leave out the fact that the man saved was mentally disturbed.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I see both sides. This 80 year old man did the right thing. I am sure that he genuinely wanted to help and a life was saved. Awesome! Good for HIM.

Now, on to the hypocrisy of the WTBTS. The GB is somewhat deluded. They see miracles in the anecdotal experiences of Jw's. Still, they cannot explain why JWs die in the Phillipines, or get decapitated on the way to a DC, or murdered at home in Mexico, or kill someone on the way to the memorial in a car crash. Why would GOD save corn and chickens in a 3rd World country, but not save JWs from a super-typhoon or let them miss the most sacred night because of emergency surgery, due to a car crash? Of all the myriads of angels in heaven, not 1 could save JWs in the Phillipines, or save a dub from a pit-bull while in field service?!?!

If the man in the story said, " I wanted to speak to a JW before I jump. Elder so-and-so molested me while out in service. GERONIMO!!!!!", it would never be reported. In fact, the GB would breathe a sigh of relief that the man jumped instead of pressing charges. Also, the blood issue is a great example of the WTBTS not really understanding the sanctity of life. They will tell you that you must die in the hospital or else... Where are all the stories about a faithful but ignorant Dubbie refusing to take blood fractions, but who is saved at the last minute by the GB calling the hospital? Nowhere..

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit