Highlights from the Circuit Assembly!!

by DATA-DOG 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

God's Word is Beneficial CA:

Full time service:

There are sound reasons for Pioneering.

1) It's the most satisfying work there is.

2) You cooperate even more fully with the angels and the Anointed [ which equals the GB/FDS, not Sister Old McSingletilldeath.]

3) We teach truth.

4) Pioneers are better teachers of " Bible Truths." [ imagine pioneering when God lived on Alcyone ]

5) Everything we teach comes from the Bible.

6) People make changes in their lives by studying God's word. [ I agree. The WTBTS is not soley responsible for this. At most they can act as a distributor of God's word. They merely plant a seed. Sadly, they immediately begin watering with WTBTS approved water. ]

Experiences:

One Sisters goal before she pioneered was to do her best serving JEHOVAH. [ Did you catch that one?? It was sneaky..]

Another sister felt that she was not progressing in the Organization. [ I wonder why?] She had a great paying job, but wanted to do MORE. She took a 30% salary cut to do MORE. That wasn't enough, so she asked for an different position within the Company. Her Boss said that no such position existed. So she could not pioneer yet. SHE [ very important ] came up with a new position in the company and then got herself hired. There was no insurance and she took a 60% pay cut. She needed money to live on so asked to withdraw her 401K. Her Boss said NO. Another supervisor argued with the Boss while the sister, " Watched JEHOVAH work things out." The Boss finally gave up. He fired her, she got her 401K to live on, and then got re-hired with insurance. JEHOVAH will act for you if you do MORE.

Simplify your life! Remember Nehemiah? He asked his "Boss" for time off.

DD

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

If she was really smart, she would wake up, and get on with her Life, the life that is best for her with her own agenda, and not go with the one size fits all agenda made up by JW/GB JW.ORG.

I wonder how close to retirement she will get before she wakes up to TTATT (the truth about the truth) and understands she , with WT's help, totally screwed up her life.

WT/GB JW.ORG, sitting pretty. She, pioneer all her working life, old age and poverty.

Not fair.

WT/GB JW.ORG is guilty of dishonest gain, taking people's livelihood away, and stealing all their money.

Religion IS a snare and a racket. That is the most honest thing 'Judge' Rutherford ever said.

LoisLane

PS What a horrible assembly to have to sit through.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Holy shi*t, are they really (almost) telling people to give up their retirement income??!!?? To cash in their 401s and take drastic pay cuts to serve the org better?? wow.... This cult becomes even more shit-scary!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, they are actually encouraging people to live of their retirement fund BEFORE retirement age?!? This is criminal.

• KateWild
    KateWild

DD, so in all in all a good weekend was had by all.

5) Everything we teach comes from the Bible. -DD

Amen to that my Bro, the face says it all. Love Sam xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wow, I have only just got onto what a 401K is. She is in a state of urgency and believes Armageddon is around the corner. I pity her. Sam xx

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey DD. Did you attend the one in San Diego? :)

So Jehovah is the one that worked this out for her? Seemed like it happened pretty slopily for it to have qualified as divine intervension.

• TURNINGINTHEFOGG
    TURNINGINTHEFOGG

We had about 20 baptized with 3 from our congregation.

Just in time for our CO visit next week.

What I found hard to listen to where all the "gray" area rules.

Prompted our oldest to ask why they just don't print a list of rules on hair, clothes, social media, etc.

You know a Gods Love II, don't wear tight paints and get a haircut.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We had about 20 baptized with 3 from our congregation.

I haven't seen that many baptized at a CA in years.

How many in attendance total?

Doc

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

God's Word is Beneficial CA:

Full time service:

There are sound reasons for Pioneering.

1) It's the most satisfying work there is.

Not really, your putting yourself at people's doors when they don't want you there.

Your confronted by barking and sometimes biting dogs.

You have to pioneer with skirts on even in the freezing winter.

Your not being paid or financially supported and most the the money spent in gas and coffee breaks are

out of your own pocket.

2) You cooperate even more fully with the angels and the Anointed [ which equals the GB/FDS, not Sister Old McSingletilldeath.]

3) We teach truth.

No your not, your teaching the deceiving commercialized lies by the WTS, publishing house.

The WTS does not teach the Gospel according to the bible.

4) Pioneers are better teachers of " Bible Truths." [ imagine pioneering when God lived on Alcyone ]

5) Everything we teach comes from the Bible.

Nope everything we teach comes from the corruption inspired Watchtower Corporation.

6) People make changes in their lives by studying God's word. [ I agree. The WTBTS is not solely responsible for this. At most they can act as a distributor of God's word. They merely plant a seed. Sadly, they immediately begin watering with WTBTS approved water. ]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit