Highlights from the Circuit Assembly!!

by DATA-DOG 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

.......Said the CO who hasn't probably worked an honest day's job in his life, lives off the donations and green handshakes of people who DO work for a living, has a car, apartment, cable TV, and all insurance paid for by OTHER people (thru WTBTS), and who will collect a modest pension when he can no longer be active in the work.

My God, the hypocrisy. First off, last time I checked, if this "Sister" were truly following the Org's sound spiritual advice, she wouldn't have a job OR be vested in a 401K, as that lacks FAITH in the End being so close? What a "weak" Sister to begin with. Pffffhttt.

- Wing Commander

• blondie
    blondie

Religion IS a snare and a racket. That is the most honest thing 'Judge' Rutherford ever said.

But...Lois, that was when the WTS/Rutherford was teaching that they were not a religion; that all religion was false. It wasn't until the early 1950's that changed and suddenly there were true and false religion.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

More Highlights!! Yay!!!

Beware of "strange teachings."

1) You are bond to be like GOD. Satan tried to make Eve feel important.

2) He said "GOD." He did not even say God's name! [ OMG! Satan did not even have the decency to use the English pronounciation of the Latinized version of the Hebrew tetragrammaton with the vowels of Adonai..WTH?!?!]

3) Satan tried to get Eve to improve her lot in life.

4) Eve thought that she was the spokesman for her family head. Sisters? What about you. Do you think that you are smarter than your Husband?

5) Satan hides the source of his information from people. [ How ironic..]

6) He uses STATUS, like social positions to blind people.

7) Higher Education = BAD

8) Pride as defined by the Watchtarded Dictionary = inordinate view of oneself. Pride = bad. [ Never mind all the positive definitions in a real dictionary.]

9) It's beautiful to view youself as a piece of dirt or dust. [ Trust me, the apllication was NOT that you are lower than GOD. If you think that you have rights, remember that you are a piece of dirt.]

10) Jesus did not come to the Earth to make the world a better place, or to help people have better lives. He came to vindicate God's name. [ That's why GOD did not have Jesus utter his name even one time in the Bible.]

11) Follow the SLAVE! Reject anything that violates Bible "truth." [ That means don't say sh** about any of the FDS/GB's interpretations.]

Stange Teaching #2- " Building bigger store-houses."

1) Greed = building bigger store-houses

2) Do we build up treasures in heaven [ WTBTS activities ] or build bigger things?

3) Business expansion is OK [ Warwick justified ]

4) The rich man in Jesus' illustration just thought about builing bigger things, that was bad enough.

5) He did not ever mention wanting to help the poor.

6) We brought nothing into the world.. Why are we buying things just because we can afford them?

7) How sad if you do not pioneer until the end of your life or the end of the system because of seeking material treasures.

8) Simplify your life. Wait for the paradise.

DD

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks for sharing that DD. Tell me, did they mention a new "principle" that paintball and laser tag are wrong for JW?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh...yes. That was covered in...[ drum roll.........]

Strange teaching #3 .. HATE YOUR ENEMIES

1) Satan presents bad as good.

2) He says to hate your enemy.

3) Jesus said to love your enemy. [ Complete 180 degree turn from last year's hate-filled " Human Apostate" talk.

4) Violence is hating your enemy.

5) The Jews felt that because they were GOD'S chosen people that they could hate others.

6) People will act like ravenous wolves during the GT. [ 7/15/2010 WT says so.]

7) Paintbal = bad. You are practicing WAR tactics. Satan is getting people ready to kill thier neighbors with paintball and video games.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Eve thought that she was the spokesman for her family head. Sisters? What about you. Do you think that you are smarter than your Husband?

Good grief , did they actualy say that ?

Typical religious dogma where men are of Superior intellect and thats why woman should be in subjective obedience to

men, particularly husbands. I think the Taliban has the same ideology.

• Simon
    Simon

And the moral is, the more you screw your life the more we'll love you ... well, we'll mention you at an assembly but if you ever question anything we'll kick you out on your ass faster than you can say "I've been shafted" and no, we won't help you with your life that we helped to ruin by following our advice and suggestions.

It's despicable that people would give anyone advice like they do. Loathsome evil people.

• outinthemeadows
    outinthemeadows

The paintball thing made me laugh.....I knew an elders son who went all the time.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that needs to be honestly observed is yes woman can be smarter than men/husbands.

The game surrounding most religions is the empowerment of men, in spite of stupidly devised and damaging doctrines.

In the ever expanding open knowledge of the corruption of the WTS/JWS, its no wonder the

heads of this organization are cranking up the control mechanisms over its members, they just might be a bit

nervous and paranoid that their accumulative power and control may one day disappear.

• pixel
    pixel

2) He said "GOD." He did not even say God's name!

10) Jesus did not come to the Earth to make the world a better place, or to help people have better lives. He came to vindicate God's name.

Freaking Crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit