Highlights from the Circuit Assembly!!

by DATA-DOG 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Emery
    Emery

Hmmm man, Jehovah is a such a bad investment.

• You have to shun family and friends.
    • He doesn't want you to have a real job or have money.
    • You can't educate yourself.
    • Weekends wasted knocking on doors.
    • You have to constantly wait on him no matter the years of injustice.
    • You never feel good enough for his standards.
    • You have to constantly ask for forgiveness or fear getting stoned by a meteor.

I mean can't he just do what he said he was gonna do 2,000 years ago and help a believer out?

Jehovah = bad investment.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DATA-DOG:

Sorry, but I would have to get up and excuse myself.

WingCommander:

".......Said the CO who hasn't probably worked an honest day's job in his life, lives off the donations and green handshakes of people who DO work for a living, has a car, apartment, cable TV, and all insurance paid for by OTHER people (thru WTBTS), and who will collect a modest pension when he can no longer be active in the work."

It makes me very angry that gullible people are giving money so that ingrates can spout garbage like this.

This reason alone is why I am glad I walked away. Couldn't take it anymore.

• Laika
    Laika

'If you're not a pioneer Jehovah probably doesn't like you'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Needs of the circuit:

1) We perform spiritual CPR.

2) We do all we can, but some can't be saved.

3) Some don't want to assist in the Spiritual CPR work/ministry.

4) All who don't listen to the JW message will be wiped out soon.

5) Comment at the meetings. Sit towards the front.

6) Support DF'ng of relatives and loved ones.

WT summary- Pioneering

1) We must be able to prove WHY something is true. Like WHY God's name is JEHOVAH.

2) Prove WHY we are in the last days.

3) The above must be proven from the scriptures.

D.O's part. Who is rocking the nations?

1) Jehovah is rocking the nations. That's why dubs exist.

2) The nations don't like the Universal sovreignty issue. They are not humble, Nobody tells them what to do! [ sounds familiar ]

3) 1914 is scripturally supported. True Christians know this.

4) Satan has developed entire institutions to corrupt mankind, Especially false religion.

5) False religions teach their own opinions and thinking.

6) False religions teach vengeful ideologies.

7) Immoral people are allowed to remain in good standing.

8) Kingdom News #38 is a fulfillment of Jehovah rocking the nations.

9) JW.ORG!! Jehovah is using it!

10) In the last 10 years the Org has printed 20 BILLION pieces of literature.

11) On average there are 5,000 baptized every weekend.

12) Jw's are sending a tremor throughout the Nations.

13) The warnings will intensify.

14) Jws translate languages that nobody else cares about, like Navajo and Mung.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

15 ) the Watchtower Corporation is an on going commercialized fraud, dedicated to making people its working subservient slaves by using

corrupt tactics of coercion and deceit by exploitating the basic subjective belief in the bible.

• losingit
    losingit

I honestly can't believe that these were the talking points for the CA. i mean, honestly, has there been that much of a major change in the message or is it that I never heard it? Im tempted to go through mynotebooks from meetings and assemblies passed because i do not recognize this religion anymore! And Ive only been completely out since July (my last meeting ever was at this year's district assembly.)

- they disrespect women

- they disrespect hard-working people

- theydisrespect the young bydenying them an education

Summary: they treat R & F like fools!

Im shocked!

• Listener
    Listener

,,,"Another supervisor argued with the Boss while the sister, " Watched JEHOVAH work things out." The Boss finally gave up. He fired her, she got her 401K to live on, and then got re-hired with insurance. JEHOVAH will act for you if you do MORE."

Obviously it wasn't the sister that was arguing with the boss that led to her sacking, someone else did that and they were only doing what God had directed them to do.

What they are now saying is to fight with your boss for what you want even to the point of being sacked.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

One thing about a CA, its a pure exercise in mental "self-abuse" as old elders like to call it......

Local Needs of the Circuit talks made me crack up, like the one time our CO got on stage and wore a big 20 gallon cowboy hat to "illustrate" how a beard, can distract, even if it is your right to have a beard..... (Sista's with facial hair were not amused.)

Just picking out DD's stuff at random

1) We perform spiritual CPR.

Yep, JW CPR involves heavy breathing into the mouths of unwitting people.

4) All who don't listen to the JW message will be wiped out soon

...because we will be on the DNC call list, we will be wiped off the list of those who receive regular calls. Sounds like a win/win

The DO's part

1) Jehovah is rocking the nations. That's why dubs exist.

But not as well Fallout Boy. Or Bon Jovi

3) 1914 is scripturally supported. True Christians know this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. True Christians accept this. Everyone else just reads basic history books and gets the hell out of the Kingdom Hall.

8) Kingdom News #38 is a fulfillment of Jehovah rocking the nations.

In other news, ATJeff fullfilled bible prophecy about how good wine is last week. Repeatedly.

10) In the last 10 years the Org has printed 20 BILLION pieces of literature.

Sorry, small rain forest that was killed

11) On average there are 5,000 baptized every weekend.

...like a roach motel.

12) Jw's are sending a tremor throughout the Nations.

Tremors of laughter........

13) The warnings will intensify.

And this time, we won't put or imply dates on when the end is coming. Just keep looking for it. It's bound to happen sometime.

14) Jws translate languages that nobody else cares about, like Navajo and Mung.

See what happens when you give Google Translate to a cult?

• tiki
    tiki

6) False religions teach vengeful ideologies

kill off everyone who doesn't think/believe the way you do at armageddon - can't wait for death, doom and destruction....can you get more vengful than that?!? detest your own flesh and blood if they dare not to believe the way you do.....make them outcasts.....vengeful indeed......

i won't comment about the first little list with the hubbies automatically endowed with superior thinking powers than the women. omg.....are they even for real?!?!?! just cause somethings hang between his legs does NOT mean he is basically smarter. brains lie in the cranium not the crotch.

• jam
    jam

I would love to hear this type of experience, I was living on

the streets in downtown Los Angeles. One day a young man approached

and ask, do you believe God is love? Let me buy you something to eat and

I will tell you the love God have for you. The homeless man clean up his life,

get a Job. In other words he become an contributing member of our society.

CA experiences, someone with a high paying job who walks away to clean

windows and later in life they become damn near homeless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit