" the universe made itself " but---

by prologos 111 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

frankiespeaking: that Penrosespeaking was a hard listen, the gist came at 1.43.45---:

Information could have gotten THROUGH the big bang, the beginning of the present eon. and

disorder, entropy increases with time, so the universe must have been more ordered in the past (eons).

the implications in this proposal is that the universe build itself from prior instructions.

RMT links: ? Dark energy content of space is inherent, the more space the universe accquires via expansion, the more dark energy it gets. the more it can expand. ?

From these two contributions come this thought:

Is the Universe "ALL" there is to the COSMOS?

Penrose said there is prior information, links implied there is energy to be had by expansion,

"ALL" in einstein's working language means the Everything, the Cosmos, including the Universe.

• rmt1
    rmt1

Prologos, your question provoked me enough to do some reading and listening. My concern was about energy conservation in the primordial universe and energy conservation of dark energy over the life of the universe. I have run into a few instances of Sean Carroll or others saying that a flat universe is the only possible universe to require no starting energy, and is therefore the only universe to not need a god and to be explainable by quantum fluctuation theory. In a closed universe you must start with an excess of mass; in an open universe you must start with an excess of potential energy. Due to God's Abundant Energy (TM), He May have made a closed universe or an open universe. But we see something that does not demand a starting excess of either. I believe my second concern is answered in the QA session of the lengthy (epic, imo) talk by Alex Filippenko, Dark Energy and the Runaway Universe. It has a bonus QA where the speaker knocks out of the park a question about Science versus Faith.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPkGEVgOJK0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit