Atheists, what is the best argument FOR God?

by bohm 85 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's my best argument so far. Adamah, perhaps bananas and rhubarb are alien transplants. Bananas are a giant grass that start from the ground up every year! And rhubarb, don't get me started. Toxic leaves, edible stems. And flowers that soar to eight feet. Don't tell me they are of this earth.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Intoxicating music

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how about those who deny his existance start threads about him day after day. and spend the little bit of time they have to live to discuss him,

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................................What is the best argument FOR God?..

.............................................................I Win!!..

.............................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

unstop: The thread-police cannot determine if that is OT or not OT .

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

have you seen evolution vs god? pretty good 38 mins

• cofty
    cofty

Link please

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop: Might watch it later & start a thread about it. I didnt intend this topic to be that much about the strength and weakness of the various arguments, but which people consider to be the best all else considered.

• Etude
    Etude

OUTLAW, you just kill me. Those look like pretty good reason in any universe. Food, alcohol and tits, not necessarily in that order. I'm in.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: sorry i cant post a link with my phone( or perphaps i dont know how) sorry. its on youtube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit