Have You Ever Met...Or KNOW...a GB Member?

by Cold Steel 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

IMHO, it's rather crass to refer to someone suffering from dementia as "bat shit crazy" and/or "wackadoodle".

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

IMHO, it's rather crass to refer to someone with large lips as sausages or bubble lips.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that his insane actions were the cause of his dementia...

If we took 5 minutes to go through anyones posts on this message board I am sure you will find some of thier statements to be aof a rather "crass" nature. Many consider speaking negatively in anyway shape or form about a dead person to be crass, o well.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds "Bat Shit Crazy" to me.

Doc

• BU2B
    BU2B

When I was at an assembly when I was around 5 or 6 years old, I was running through the hallway and Cary Barber stopped me and said to "stop running! This is not the place to play!" When he gave his talks in the afternoon, I was so afraid he would mention this.. Ahh the mind of a child..

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I met Lyman Swingle when he came to deliver the 'dedication' talk for our new KH back in the late 80's here in central California. He seemed very nice and even sort of humble for a guy that had been at Bethel so long. I admire him in a "kinda-sorta way". Didn't he stand up for Ray during the inquisition at first? That's the impression I got from CofC. Anyway he caved in at the end as so many of us have due to peer pressure. Damn peers! Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Londo111
    Londo111

Herd was my DO and visited my hall once. I'm a shy person and was in awe because he was “one of the anointed”. LOL. He gave me a strange look…I guess he didn’t know what to make of me.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

CAA,

Did you know Sam Heard well at all?

Yeah if he was spouting off racist nonsense it was probably the nice thing to do to consider him nutty. A kimono and a pan of jello is in fact pretty nuts.

Of course all of us were and are even more nuts, for having believed these few men were somehow semi-inspired of God to lead us.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I met Herd before he joined the GB. We were all (black guys) kinda excited at first but he made it evident by means of speech and action that he was not trying to form any type of bond with us LOL. I got to be around alot of them over my relatively short period there. Jaracz making me and 2 of my pals leave a table that we were already sitting at during lunch because he liked the spot and he had visitors coming ROFL

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ahhh the united brotherhood known for their love......

of jello

• pronomono
    pronomono

I haven't personally met one, but Stephen Lett joined us this past weekend at a couple of assemblies in lower Alabama. He wasn't anything special, just a regular brother like all the rest of the speakers. No extra holy spirit. It made my blood boil when he started talking about apostates and said "Did you know a member of the GB turned apostate?" Shame on him for speaking of Ray like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit