I Am Addicted To Chocolate ! ! !

by Stauros 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Stauros
    Stauros

You say that like it's a bad thing! [oubliette]

Well it all depends on whether chocolate is good or bad for you :) I have never had a drug, alcohol, tobbaco addiction, or anything along those lines, so do not really know what it feels like to be addicted to something. Well, maybe sex as a teen, but hey that is another topic lol. So I do find it hard to put away chocolate and have slipped many times. I might just give up and admit that I am addicted to chocolate :)

Estephan

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

im addicted to alchohol. but when i get wasted i like "baking chocolate". you know, 90% coacoa, the stuff that makes your hair tingle. anything worth doing is worth doing right. lol

oub. thats the stuff.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

oubliette. put a square of that in a cup of coffee. d-d-d-dayum.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Gypsy Sam, try it with a good port!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I like to get some real white chocolate (not the fake stuff), and some good quality dark chocolate. I warm them both up slightly and eat a little bit of each in every spoonful. HEAVENLY.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I was hoping to make you chuckle. My friends and I like to tease.

For eating chocolate, the higher percentage, the better. We boycott Nestlé and Hershey's in this house :)

Berengaria, I'll try a good port next time. Since I found Pinot noir, it has been hard to move on.

• caliber
    caliber

Life is like a box of chocolates… Just flip the box over Forrest

she has sinned

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Sam, may I ask what State you are in?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, I guess the chocolate gene has left my body, as a kid ate as much chocolate as all the others even into early adulthood, but now Ican definitely do without it, if given the choice of a chocolate or vanilla cupcake, vanilla, don't like chocolate cake,

In the office for birthdays and special occasions the cake was always that chocolate, Mississipi Mud variety, chocolate thru and thru, absolutely disgusting (to me) but everyone else seemed to to totally orgasmic over it.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Florida

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit