I Am Addicted To Chocolate ! ! !

by Stauros 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Stauros
    Stauros

What is your favorite type of chocolate? (A little off the topic of religion in order to relax my mind)

Estephan

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like dark chocolate, most of the varieties you can find at Trader Joe's. Hershey's dark chocolate is too sweet. Yummmm.

• Stauros
    Stauros

I like dark chocolate as well.......it has the essence of coffee somehow :)

E.

• Stauros
    Stauros

Long ago and far away in the green hills and sun temples of the ancient Mayan people, Sipping Chocolate was born. It was a drink of Gods and Kings, called Xocalatl , but later renamed Chocolate by the Spanish Conquistadores whose European tongues could not pronounce the native Nahuatl language. Back then it was served as a bitter, unsweetened, thick drink grounded from dried Cacao beans, mixed with water and flavored with chili peppers, cornmeal and other ingredients. Today, at Stories, we fuse the primordial past with the new era. Tailored to appeal to modern tastes and sensibilities by way of strategically applied sugar and charming ceramics (I mean look at that adorable mug and saucer!). Sipping Chocolate (available in many flavors; though we recommend Mayan, Raspberry, and Salted Caramel) is too delectable and rich to miss.

http://storiescoffeehouse.com/pages/sipping-chocolate

Estephan

• jgnat
    jgnat

Dark chocolate. We're addicted to Brookside. Dark German chocolate is very good.

I've made up my own mixture of hot cocoa made up of half-and-half powdered milk and pure cocoa. I add a packet of artificial sweetener.

P.S. I forgot....and a dash of cinnamon!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Tall, dark, financially secure, like to travel, enjoys reading and outdoor activities, an optimist...and he wants the same in an average height, tanned, attractive, vanilla lady.

I enjoy my chocolate with a glass of Pinot noir.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I'm also addicted to chocolate. Doves with peanut butter are my weakness.

• Stauros
    Stauros

Tall, dark, financially secure, like to travel, enjoys reading and outdoor activities, an optimist...and he wants the same in an average height, tanned, attractive, vanilla lady.

I enjoy my chocolate with a glass of Pinot noir.

lol.......good place for a personal ad I guess :) hmmmm Pinot Noir, never had chocolate with wine might be interesting.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Ghiradelli dark & orange. Its new and heavenly.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Mmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit