Is this a real Hotmail hack?

by montag 57 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Reborn.
    A pile of people jump on the lady for a joke she made, its my natural instinct to defend her.
    There was about 6 people jumped on her in the space of about 5 minutes.
    I posted my 4 questions addressed to the mass of attackers, to make them assess the situation.
    You assumed they were addressed to you.
    I accept that your position, and statements were not absolute.
    The use of Biased terms like LIE, and DECEPTION...well it doesnt look nice, especially on a dub site.
    I didnt want Prisca hounded and i didnt want her smeared with nasty biased terms.
    With regard to your terminology posts, youre right, You didnt say anything absolute.
    So I guess you win.

• LB
    LB

Gee I wonder who is going to get the last word in???????

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    You made no mention of not addressing me in the last few posts on this page now have you?

No, you only make that statement after you have been made to look like a fool.

Actually, thats not true.
    Youre posting about 3 times quicker than I am.
    I was compiling that post for ages.

Anyway, you win, have a nice night.

LB, he gets the last word.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Again, a matter of context of the words written.

I posted my 4 questions addressed to the mass of attackers, to make them assess the situation.
    You assumed they were addressed to you.

Well, undoubtedly I was one of the people "attacking" Prisca by calling her statement a lie. This is also proven by your comments addressing me questioning the validity and context of my posts.

So therefore, those questions WERE addressed me to as well as the other individuals who "attacked" her. No assuming was necessary.

I didnt want Prisca hounded and i didnt want her smeared with nasty biased terms.
    One must consider the circumstances of every scenario. She DID lie, so if the shoe fits...

With regard to your terminology posts, youre right, You didnt say anything absolute.
    Happy you recognized that fact.

So I guess you win.
    No winners or losers here. I just defend myself and statements I make.

I apologize if I was harsh in words to you, but I felt in your "defending" Prisca, you had no problem "attacking" me.

Thankfully this has been cleared up.

Peace to you.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

yeah, whatever, you win man. be happy.

• Solace
    Solace

LB,
    Dont feel too bad.
    I am a little "stupid" with these things as someone put it.
    I wasnt compromised because I do not have a hotmail account.
    I did not go there to "hack" someone, but to see if it was indeed possible. I like jokes but I dont consider this one. For us inexperienced users, a little straightforwardness would be nice.

Reborn,
    I believe Pricia did lie.
    I am not making an assumption.
    This is what I believe.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

I feel really realy really stupid, and probably shouldn't even share this with everyone, but I went to the site and put in my own email address to see if I could get my secondary account that I use for junk mail. Yes, I feel really stupid (again) for doing it, I didn't even THINK it would be a sight to get my current password.

Maybe I am a little ignorant about people's intentions, and I'm not sure why this was posted in the first place. So now what? Someone has my password?

• COMF
    COMF

ConnieLynn, go to your hotmail account, log in, click on "Options", click on "Password" and change it. Do so now, before that site's owner does.

COMF

Come, fill the cup, and in the fire of spring
    Your winter-garment of repentance fling:
    The bird of Time has but a little way
    To flutter--and the bird is on the wing.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

And people wonder why I said what I did.

Someone may be naive, but does that it make it acceptable for you to contribute to them being deceived?

No.

Proof is in the pudding folks.

ConnieLynn-

Whoever set up that hack now has your email address password and can now intrude upon your privacy.

It is rude and malicious for someone to do so I know, but unfortunately in this world such people exist.

COMF has a very good suggestion. You can try changing your password, but depending upon the type of program that hack is based on, your password could already be routed to him/her and they may have already either read your mail or changed your PW. Either way you will still have the nagging idea in your mind that someone else has access to your privacy.

I highly suggest you reregister a new email account, for the one you entered is now compromised.

Heaven-

I agree with you. I never assumed Prisca lied, I said she DID.

I said it was possible LB was deceived.

I thought it was the real deal to be honest. Guess the obvious escapes me again.

From his post and admission I was proven correct.

We now know that a few people have been.

Just because you(not directed at anyone in particular) or I or someone else has adequate knowledge of computers so as to avoid a scheme, does not mean someone else will not fall victim to it.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• montag
    montag

Shit!

I haven't made a post here in months and then this happens. Did I think the site was 'for real'? Well to be honest I really didn't know, that's why I asked!

Did I post this as some sort of joke?
    Nope. Just wanted an answer.

-m-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit