Is this a real Hotmail hack?

by montag 57 Replies latest jw friends

• montag
    montag

Don't know much about this stuff but it looks so real.

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's soooo cool! I just got the password for an old boyfriend's hotmail account. Looks like he's been pretty busy since we broke up. Has he got a surprise in store for him!

• LB
    LB

All I get is the error page when I try it.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but whoever tried this has had their own personal email address compromised.

If you notice, at the sign-in stage, you are required to put in YOUR password.

Now, the password to your email account has been revealed.

This is a hoax to get into your private information folks, lots of them out there.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Solace
    Solace

Reborn,
    You must be right.
    I dont have a hotmail account so I also saw an error page.
    I suppose if I would have an actual password for hotmail it may have gone through.

• Pancho
    Pancho

Reborn is right.. Not only is it an hoax but if you look at the source of the file you are presented with this nice welcome.

<QUOTE>
    <!-- OK, so yer smart for looking in here.
    i'll give you a little credit. you want to fuck?
    come. let's fuck. -->
    </QUOTE>

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Prisca:

It's soooo cool! I just got the password for an old boyfriend's hotmail account. Looks like he's been pretty busy since we broke up. Has he got a surprise in store for him!
    Your lack of regard for other's privacy is appalling. Especially considering your outrage at those who have infringed upon your own privacy.

Congratulations. You have provided me with this week's jw.com jaw-dropping moment.

Expatbrit

• Prisca
    Prisca

Expat,

It's called tongue-in-cheek humour.

The page is a fake. There is no way I was going to put out my own details on that hack page even it was a real site. It's a fake. Did you read the "guest-page" on the site? So I posted as if it wasn't, as a joke. And you fell for the joke buddy!

BTW, my last b/f knew nothing about computers, let alone have an email account.

• Matty
    Matty

I guess something like this is just too tempting for some folk!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Prisca:

No I didn't look beyond the front page of the website. Such things do not interest me. Obviously I should have.

As for your "joke", we obviously have different ideas of tongue-in-cheek humour, since I don't see how it can be funny, nor the point of such a "joke", except to lure someone into some kind of "fall" (as I so obviously did).

Nevertheless, in the interests of avoiding bad-feeling, I shall retract my statements about your lack of regard for other's privacy, and offer you my apology for them.

And now to the warm bath to slit my wrists. Sob.

Expatbrit, gullible class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit