So I got engaged...

by frogonmytoe 34 Replies latest jw friends

• andysmiles
    andysmiles

CONGRATS!! :)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think if you get married to your boyfriend, the deciding to leave the JWs will be pretty much taken out of your hands as a decision for you to make:)

I think it would be more fun to go with a bang since you know it is inevitable that lots of fur will be flying.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
  • Scully
    Scully

frogonmytoe,

Congratulations! I hope you and your loved one have many wonderful years together.

turtleturtle,

What consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of your effing business.

So, you find "sodomy" disgusting?

Guess what, I find judgemental bigotry disgusting.

Here's a thought: Maybe you don't find it "romantic" because you're doing it wrong.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Well this is certainly getting to the BOTTOMS!!! Of things. Sorry I just couldn't help that one

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Congrats. Marriage is important because it's when you get up in front of all your friends and pledge your love and everyone can celebrate it with you. May you be happy together!!

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

Congratulations frogonmytoe.

gorgia

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Congratulations FrogOnMyToe to you and your Fiance. I wish you much happiness and joy!

LoisLane

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Congratulations on your engagement, I heard that Mackelmore song "Same love" today for the first time and it's quite interesting to read your comment now. Just do your thing and don't worry about the rest, religious people tend to find something wrong with others to justify their own twisted beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit