So I got engaged...

by frogonmytoe 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Congratulations Frogonmytoe! Wish you a wonderful happy life with your fiance and in time a beautiful wedding. Let nobody judge you, what they say tells more about them than it does about you!

Btw... I love the jokes made here... LOL

• Fernando
    Fernando

I'm delighted for you frogonmytoe.

What could be better than love and commitment in today's world.

Best wishes to you both, on life's journey.

Fernando

PS - Never mind those who currently only have ignorance and prejudice to offer instead of insight and compassion.

• Decided
    Decided

Do you understand natural sex? I don't understand gay sex.

When I was a little boy my cousins did the gay thing to my butt and I didn't like it at all. They weren't gay.

I guess it's just a DNA thing or something when you like the butt sex better than a female, or maybe sex isn't the motive for being gay.

Just wondering about why so many are turning gay these days.

Ken P.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Boundaries Boys, Boundaries...

This is NOT the Kingdom Hall or Field Service, where many have the unfortunate custom to think we are all Brothers™ and Sisters™ so that we can say anything we want to them. NO. That is called "not having personal boundaries" and is also called being "dysfunctional".

Telling people "what we really think", when it is not asked, or called for, is rude. Period.

Manners on this board, can be lacking by some.

Yes, this is a discussion board, I would think saying what a few of you have expressed, would get you kicked out of some people's homes.

What do personal views on sex, have to do with sharing in a person's happiness and joy as they share their happiness with us... Their friends... ?

I know you mean no disrespect to FrogOnMyToe and his fiance, but why are you raining on his parade?

LoisLane

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Congratulations! So happy for you both!

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Hey buddy I can't believe you didn't call me and tell me this news. I'm bummed

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Thank you everyone, sorry it took so long to say that - lots of visitors at home and no time to do anything but entertain!

Of course now we have to get planning....

• jgnat
    jgnat

I must say, frogonmytoe, your topic brought up the most lovely wedding ads for me.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

How did I miss this? Congrats!! I am sure your marriage is as real to you to you as everyone else's is to them, pay no attention to the negative comments. Love and finding a soul mate to share your life with is wonderful no matter what genders are involved. I did an antique fair on Sunday and being in the SF bay area, of course there are a lot of gay couples walking around holding hands. It just makes me happy to see people in love. After 14 years together my husband still holds my hand or puts his arm around me as we walk, and I love that about him.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Congratulations!!! I'm sure it will be a fun and beautiful wedding!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit