Time to take my mask off.

by braincleaned 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thanks Flipper... feeling good and free. Also feeling to share the experience! :D

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

As I offered in another thread, please feel free to send me a request on my Facebook page.
    I'm not promoting my FB page, in fact, I want to keep it intimate... but I do appreciate most of you here, and it would be an honor for me to 'friend' you.
    :)

https://www.facebook.com/vmdeporter

Peace!
    Vince.
    ;)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Vince,

I am glad you bumped this thread. It was nice to read the OP and get to know you better

Kate xx (Alias)

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you Kate.
    It was an important decision to come out... and I feel so good for having done so.
    You, along with other friends here, have been an immense encouragement.

Thank you for that!
    :)
    Vince.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi braincleaned

Welcome

Scott77

• mind blown
    mind blown

Glad you made your way back.....welcome...your work is awesome! I appreciate most on JWN. However, I do have a special affinity for creative minds.

I will FB you...:)

• mind blown
    mind blown

FB has recently added an extra "email folder" for non FB friends..mine is in that folder.

FB wants to change me $1.oo so my message can go directly to your inbox. True. Bastards.

All you have to do is just check for that extra email folder ..they don't charge you......

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

nice to see people coming to terms with WT's fraud. way to go... the future is really bright for some us still locked up in the cage.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Hi braincleaned

It is generally not a good idea to post your name here. This site may come up on a google search of your name. if you are fine with that, then no problem.

In any event, great story. I looked at your profile on LinkedIn and hope I was not too presumptous to send a link request.

Best,

from New York

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you Scott77! :)

mind blown, thanks — I will send you a FB request! ;)

His Excellency, yes indeed... the future is ours to grasp!

Wise advice NewYork44M — I did stay quite discreet, until I felt the need to frankly expose myself.
    My editors know I'm an ex-JW... so I have no issue with it. On the contrary, I am quite happy to reveal myself as an ExJW. ;)
    You can inbox me on FB and I'll send you a request! ;)
    Accepted on LinkedIn...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit