Jan 2014 WT study - more vomit

by EndofMysteries 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baltar447
    baltar447

As I said to a friend, they have no shame.

They are butt f***ing the elephant in the room and high fiving everyone.

• baltar447
    baltar447

As I said to a friend, they have no shame.

They are butt f***ing the elephant in the room and high fiving everyone.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Here's what they do:

They take their lies, mistakes or gaffes and turn them into "new" features.

For example, for sixty-something years, the NWT totally mistranslated John 17:3. With the NNWT, it's been re-retranslated to more accurately reflect the original meaning, just like all of "christendom's" bibles have been translating it for centuries!

And yet, this is a "new" feature.

Same with the time period between 1914-2014. A hundred years of nothing isn't the largest body of disconfirming evidence ever - it's a 100 year anniversary!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

A hundred years of nothing isn't the largest body of disconfirming evidence ever - it's a 100 year anniversary!

You gotta' give 'em credit. The GB, or whoever is making this crap up, are Master Spin Doctors !

• baltar447
    baltar447

Sorry for the double post idk what happened.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

What I HATE MOST ?? Is the fact they NEVER SAY SORRY.

They NEVER ADMIT MISTAKES, and they never take responsibility

for their own actions and the effect their vain ideas and false prophesy

has had on others. They deny being prophets while claiming to be

the "sole channel of communication between Man and God"

well they got me there, that position would actually be higher than

a prophet that makes them the MEDIATOR between God and Man,

replacing Jesus Christ, whom no-one can approach except through them.

Anyone who realizes this and remains with them is apostate against God himself.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Missed this whopper.

The first group was on hand in 1914 , and they readily discerned the sign of Christ’s presence in that year. - Par. 15, p. 31.

Tsk, tsk! They 'readily discerned' it for the first time 15 years later, and then not properly for another decade or more.

References HERE.

First mention in WT publications HERE. (Pdf page no. 280, 281.)

• Terry
    Terry

What do you call it when a person gives their opinion about something and it turns out wrong?

A mistake.

What do you call it when an agent, spokesman or mouthpiece of another passes along information which turns out to be wrong?

What if the source is the leading authority and that leading authority is wrong?

What if the leading authority is identified as Jehovah and the outcome is wrong?

The above is NEVER EVER DISCUSSED.

Why?

It refutes the Watch Tower Society claim of special agency as anointed mouthpiece.

How so?

Jehovah is either the true source of official GB teaching or they are making it all up and pinning the blame on Jehovah.

How can we know which is which?

You only have to ask and answer one question: DID WHAT THEY SAY PROVE TO BE TRUE or not?

• heathen
    heathen

they sure are turning this into a bigger quagmire , did I read that correctly , the this generation is still that of 1914? Like, who is still alive from that time that is a faithful dub ?I thought the emergency came when they realized there was no one left , you would be at least a hundred years old had you obeyed that first command not to kill but accept the prison sentance as in revelation thus leading to the death of the two witnesses prophesying , symbolizing the shut down of the printing presses and rutherford being incarcerated for sedition> that's their history in the revelation book . I think they did have some things right , whore of babylon ,the beast cenarios I think are fairly accurate . They just seem to not live up to the standards set as far as their leadership goes , I mean the UN thing seems to be a complete fiasco since they did alter the scarlet beast identity to an unkown for a bit as I was there and saw for myself . I agree that they should apologize and ask forgiveness for their mistakes , they do admit mistakes but insist they are not accountable to the church because they are imperfect humans , like we didn't already know that.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit