Jan 2014 WT study - more vomit

by EndofMysteries 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Does the picture on page 12 remind anyone else of the Galactic Senate from Star Wars?

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

Dear GB, I can do the same as Jehovah; save you permanently in the future. How? Cut out and paste this text in all the Watchtowers from 2070 and so on:

// Thanks to a new fresh light we now understand that "this generation" simply means "mankind". So the Armageddon will come when mankind is still alive //

Done!

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

"So, then, if we measure backward down the "First Ascending Passage" to its junction with the "Entrance Passage," we shall have a fixed date to mark upon the downward passage. This measure is 1542 inches, and indicates the year BC 1542, as the date at that point. Then measuring down the "Entrance Passage" from that point, to find the distance to the entrance of the "Pit," representing the great trouble and destruction with which this age is to close, when evil will be overthrown from power, we find it to be 3457 inches, symbolizing 3457 years from the above date, BC 1542. This calculation shows AD. 1915 as marking the beginning of the period of trouble; for 1542 years BC plus 1915 years AD. equals 3457 years. Thus the Pyramid witnesses that the close of 1914 will be the beginning of the time of trouble such as was not since there was a nation -- no, nor ever shall be afterward. And thus it will be noted that this "Witness" fully corroborates the' Bible testimony on this subject..."Thy Kingdom Come, (Studies In The Scriptures, vol. 3); by Charles Taze Russell, copyright 1891, by The Watch Tower Bible And Tract Society. 1910 edition
    *************************************************************************************************************************

Of course they knew. The pyramid told them... lol

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Aposta-Z - will you tell me the page number in Volume 3 of Studies of the Scriptures. I have that book but it's a 1908 edition.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I especially love the parts about " The Bible Students spent decades pointing out that the year 1914 would be significant...... They were not completely sure about what would happen. Still, they knew that 1914 would mark a turning point regarding divine rulership."

Fib. They had very definite expectations.

Studies Vol II, 'The Time Is At Hand' (both 1889 and 1911 editions), p. 77-8:

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WitnessMyFury!

The only thing that is clear, is that these bozos have absolutely no-effing-idea what they're talking about.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

marking

• prologos
    prologos

the 100 years, is it that why

they called their "for-the-public" magazine GOLDEN AGE?, still is: ge.

it certainly turned out for mankind. The king standing by while "satan" tried to wreak havoc?

glad to be alive now, rather than in the last wt days; to come.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

How can I say this nicely:

This is some of the biggest bullshit I have ever read!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit