Jan 2014 WT study - more vomit

by EndofMysteries 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cha ching
    cha ching

Never a jw Mark Twain was right when he said "There's three types of lies: Lies, damn lies, and the Watchtower statistics". I obviously slightly modified Twain's quote at the end.

Haha! LUUUUUVVVV it! Gotta use it!

End of mysteries:

That's great isn't it? Either the WT can point out the TRUTH about that they were completely SURE what was going to happen in 1914 and see their socalled predictions were false, OR say they foretold 1914 years in advance, they had no idea what was going to happen, but they knew something was going to happen. EVERYBODY SIGN UP!!! Infact, I predict that tomorrow something is going to happen, I don't know what, but it is significant and if you turn on the news, you'll see it's true, something will happen!

This is hilllaaarrrrious! So simple, so true.. Just say it out loud, and it is ridiculous!

Aposta-Z, I loved your quote too! That lesson sounds exactly like the past charades and games they played & still do…

Then measuring down the "Entrance Passage" from that point, to find the distance to the entrance of the "Pit," representing the great trouble and destruction with which this age is to close, when evil will be overthrown from power, we find it to be 3457 inches, symbolizing 3457 years from the above date, BC 1542. This calculation shows AD. 1915 as marking the beginning of the period of trouble; for 1542 years BC plus 1915 years AD. equals 3457 years. Thus the Pyramid witnesses that the close of 1914 will be the beginning of the time of trouble such as was not since there was a nation -- no, nor ever shall be afterward. And thus it will be noted that this "Witness" fully corroborates the' Bible testimony on this subject..."

Anonymous: I agree… they are getting ready to use the new “Bethel” as proof of some kind of authority or sanction from god, just like the conventions (Wow! Seven of them!) in the early 1900s proved they were chosen by god.

As mindnumbed put it “They have no accountability!”

“Master Spin Doctors”indeed, Oubilette! Good description!

thx for the laughs!

• Emery
    Emery

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit