Retraction for the Ladies

by waiting 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
  • peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

waiting i also was guessing you might be chuckling at all this too, like you said, this post sat for a month w/out comment...

ignoring people you don't get on with has always worked for me

*wrestles imbue to ground to steal back peace pipe* it's mine i tell ya!! MINE!

(can i please go home now?????)

ps edited to add: seven! LOL @ your little puking guy heheheh

• waiting
    waiting
    ignoring people you don't get on with has always worked for me

I'm trying, honestly!
    waiting

ps: yeah, Seven, Pukie's cute - in a gross sort of way.

• waiting
    waiting

Damn! I just looked at Seven's name closely!

HOWDY STRANGER!!!!!!

Checkin' in? Ain't life grand? I'll turn my icq on if you will.........no peacepipe pun intended?

waiting

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Waiting,I just read your post to me(LOL).So I`m finaly politically correct am I?It dosen`t happen very often doe`s it?(LOL)Thanks for the post,I got a chuckle out of it.Your one of my favorites here...OUTLAW

• waiting
    waiting

howdy, Politically Correct Outlaw,

I noticed you not taking sides - wise man.

Lordy, lordy, with peacepipes down Nae's pants (cough), old posters appearing, this has just turned into a Really Cool Thread in a Really Odd Way.

Now I'm shaking my head and grinnin'. But not at the posters - just enjoying the friends.

Hi, Billygoat - you are one of the most politically correct, nice, persons I've encountered on any forum, and I think we've posted to each other, oh, about 2 times. But I've read a lot of your posts. I'm sure that your marriage will show your balance - even if Six still grumbles about your fiance. Thanks.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit