Retraction for the Ladies

by waiting 85 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I'm sitting here roasting marshmallows in the "Love Lisa Camp"

And I have to tell you all, I came home from the doctor this morning feeling really sick, read this thread and have been LMAO.

Thanks, laughter is the best medicine!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Imbue,

I think you are overly sensitive. My "chastisements" to you have been me stating my opinion and nothing more. PLEASE link us all to those "chastisments" and let's see exactly how hard I've been on you. Let everyone see what a bitch I am. LOL!

I've been kind and thoughtful in every one of my posts to you. IF I have offended you (which personally doesn't seem that difficult) then I am sorry.

Now I have a few questions...

You say:

However, when Teejay says F*** Y** to Dave and Refiners says F*** Y** to me *thinking I'm Julie* you are selective...no where to be found..Why *is* that?
    What are you talking about? Just because I've agreed with Teejay and Refiner's on ONE instance you think we're buds and take their sides no matter what? Has it occured to you that I don't read EVERY thread? Or perhaps if I do read one that I feel an obligation to comment on it? What gives? Why are you so hurt that I haven't come to your rescue in other instances? Truly tell me. I don't know what I've done wrong.

Now your here to say something nasty about Julie...Why's that?
    PLEASE show me what I said bad about Julie? I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never said anything bad about Julie and never will. She is a kind lady who's got a lot to offer. We have had our disagreements, but we've always been civil with each other and even friendly. She's even emailed me in an instant when she felt I was wrong. I didn't take it personal. We are friends with differing opinions that's all.

I know you would show up here...but not on threads you have selectively chosen not to hear..seems you cover your ears and say *LA LA LA LA LA* in order not to hear your *friend* be nasty.
    PLEASE tell me what "friend" you are referring to.

Still confused as to your hostility,
    Andi

• waiting
    waiting

Ok, I re-instate my O, FOR PETE'S SAKES!

My comment to Imbue had NOTHING to do with what TJ was/was not saying. Instead of bringing up a completely dead argument (as Imbue would like us to do) - concentrate on this argument, which is silly.

1. I made an incorrect statement about what line thingies meant.
    2. Julie and Tina promptly, repeatedly, e-mailed me to retract my "lie."
    3. I retracted my statement about line thingies.
    4. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!

Julie & Tina are gonna continue raggin' my butt no matter what I say, imho. It doesn't take long to catch up over at Observer forum - even a week's worth of posts. Imbue was kind enough to click me over to Tina's newest non-ladylike post about me. I just haven't commented on the continuing *observations* made there. If I did, it would just sound like them - and I'd like to get past all this - thus, the retraction.

Btw, this really is a no-brainer situation - just two women watching our forum quite closely to catch errors. They caught one - and I corrected it. Nice to know that we're so popular, eh?

Enjoy today - and peace.

waiting

• Imbue
    Imbue

Andi Did you even read the link provided???? Yet you want more links...

Billy I believe I offended you. Whenever I have had disagreements with Teejay and Prisca you show up...To defend them! When you don't know all the facts and once again you are here..Not knowing all the facts and you haven't even read the link provided.

Your making comments and you don't even know who your commenting about..Please tell me you are not that dumb!

Please read before commenting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Imbue
    Imbue

LMAO @ waiting...

However, it has everything to do with that thread. I suppose you just don't want people to see where it originated from...

I think Simon is shaking his head right now..saying woman *shesh* LOL

Simon please note who pulled this thread out of the closet.Where we would have all like it to stay.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

*taking a deep breath*

Imbue,

Yes I read the links. But I want links where I have been "chastising" you:

You have chastised me more than once here.
    Please give me proof.

I have no comment or opinion on the people arguing in the link you provided. THIS was my comment earlier:

What I find interesting is that one person saying waiting's reputation will be sullied, really thinks that. Get a life! None of us are perfect and it's gonna take WAY more than this to ruin waiting's reputation in my opinion. Unless of course, we're in the 7th grade and reputations have to do with who's in the popular group and who's not.
    My comment was directed AT the petty person who wrote the email to waiting. NOT to the people on the thread. And please show me where I defended Teejay and Prisca. Seriously, I want links to EVERY time I've done this. PLEASE prove me wrong.

And let's get something clear. You have never offended me. I do believe you seem quick to take offense. You seem quick to get into arguments. I notice you've only been on the board since February of this year, yet you seem to have a "history" here with the flame wars. Why do you allow yourself to get involved in those? Is it worth the effort and time and heartache?

Save yourself and stick to the fluff hon. Real life is draining enough...don't get upset over the s*** that happens here in a virtual world with people you obviously don't like. Why waste yourself on it? Why let yourself get upset over stuff that doesn't matter in real life?

Andi

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Imbue, daughter, go to the corner and I'll bring you your bottle!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hahah Andi what you see is the difference between southern and northern culture. I just call it like I see it! And we say it with out frills and fuss. I'm not a kiss A** like some on this thread.

You should know where the flames are because you interjected yourself just as you have done so here. Despite the fact that you claim to not know who waiting is talking about. If you had some reading comprehension skills you would know that WAITING IS TALKING ABOUT JULIE!!! I'm not angry I just want to make sure you see it.

So in fact you are criticizing Julie and you don't even know it so who needs to read more carefully before commenting...I say ANDI!

Andi I'm not offended by you I'm just pointing out your selective hearing.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• imbue2
    imbue2

Yadira, don't get on my nerves..I see you have a b****y side too.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Imbue,

I did not realize that waiting was saying Julie wrote the email. I just knew it wasn't Tina. Even if I HAD known it was Julie, I would still think it petty and I probably would have said so. I would say that about WHOMEVER wrote the email - whether it be Prisca, Julie, Megadude (a good friend of mine) or Mozzer (my fiancee). I have the right to my opinion and Julie is a strong enough and smart enough woman to understand that. I'm sure she appreciates her friends (you) being so protective of her.

Yes, I do typically have good reading comprehension skills. So I made a mistake on this one. Can you find a way to forgive me? Even better, give me the benefit of the doubt next time. I'm NOT dumb and I'm NOT taking sides. I was just ignorant - which isn't a sin.

Imperfect and humbled,
    Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit