Retraction for the Ladies

by waiting 85 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have a better idea.

Just pretend there is no thread and go do something else.

Life sucks...get a helmet
    [email protected]
  • Imbue
    Imbue

Who you talking to Plm..ms jedi in 80 days with fluff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

What I find interesting is that one person saying waiting's reputation will be sullied, really thinks that. Get a life! None of us are perfect and it's gonna take WAY more than this to ruin waiting's reputation in my opinion. Unless of course, we're in the 7th grade and reputations have to do with who's in the popular group and who's not.

[8>]

Andi

• Imbue
    Imbue

I find it interesting that some people are selective in who they chastise...They think it's OK for some persons to say F*** Y** to others and they remain silent about that...why's this??? (this is directed at you billygoat)

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• LDH
    LDH

OK That's enough.

Now I'm gonna have to kick some ass.

EVERYBODY MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

Go read my thread "Joanne never liked me anyway." You will NOT like everyone here. Period.

There are only two camps in this forum, those who love Lisa and those who Hate Lisa. And even those lines will blur from time to time. So quit with the I hate Prisca, I hate Mommy, I hate Waiting, I hate Tina crap.

MMMMKAY?

Lisa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Imbue, how can I be selective about whom I chastise when I don't know who they are? Waiting said she got an email...she didn't share WHO that was. Was it you?

Another question: Why are you so argumentative with me? What have I done to you? It seems I've offended you somewhere along the line and you come across very snappish and rude in your responses to me. PLEASE tell me: WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Very confused...
    Andi

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOMA BILLYGOAT

You haven't done anything and probably no one else has either...Not really. Imbue just likes to fight. she has IMO the shortest fuse on the entire DB. Don't take anything personal I know I don't. Some folks are just like that. OBD comes in many forms. With me it's a hand washing fetish.

Life sucks...get a helmet
    [email protected]
  • Imbue
    Imbue

Billygoat,

You have a read comprehension problem...read what Waiting said. It was a reply to ME..on the board about Julie and Tina..Please read before you respond the dumb act isn't working. I know your not dumb just selective in what you read.

You have chastised me more than once here. Claiming that I don't know what I'm replying to...well I do. However, when Teejay says F*** Y** to Dave and Refiners says F*** Y** to me *thinking I'm Julie* you are selective...no where to be found..Why *is* that?

Now your here to say something nasty about Julie...Why's that? Where were you when Teejay and Refiners were saying F*** Y**???????

I knew you would show up here...but not on threads you have selectively chosen not to hear..seems you cover your ears and say *LA LA LA LA LA* in order not to hear your *friend* be nasty.

Go read the thread I provided above and tell me who is being nasty there. I don't think you can do it because you are selective in who you hear.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Imbue
    Imbue

Lisa, I have nothing agaist anyone here. Not even what's his name that said F*** Y** to me. When I barely knew he was alive except when he was running in the pack.

This is only coming up because of things read else where..I already had a group hug with Larc and Waiting...I don't want to ruin it. I have nothing to do with things being said else where.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Imbue
    Imbue

Plm your full of something you have only made nasty remarks on this thread. And why's that.. since you don't even know the persons talked about here.

So go play with Butalbee hun...

(Ok! He borrowed it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit