Proof of a Kingdom Hall being sold to a church!

by Sittingstraight1212 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The hypocrisy kills me, if you're a Dub you're not supposed to attend any church functions, yet the Borg buys former churches and uses them as KH's and Assembly Halls with some of the ornate Biblical architecture still showing.

Reminds me of a story my aunt told my mother and even my Uber Dub mom had to laugh at it. A friend of my aunt had died and one of the womans friends was a JW, at the Wake which was held in a church, my aunt said the woman went up to view the body, then took off a like a bat out of Hell, she actually ran from the casket to do the door so either Satan or Jah wouldn't see her there!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

My newly renovated kingdom hall was sold to a evangelical church so could build a new one.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

The hall I used to go to was sold to the Patuxent Baptist Church in southern maryland. At least now it is being put to good use.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

In the early 90's the WTBT$ decided that the Greek Bethel was too small to house the Bethel family and told them that they wanted to build a new bigger Bethel at the outskirts of Athens that will look after the needs of all South Eastern Europe.What a priviledge! The Greek brotherhood fell for it .Thousands of volunteers worked non stop for over 4 years to build this monster site .You have to understand that Greeks work Monday to Friday and all their weekends at the expence of family life and personal health they had to work from early in the morning till late at night to finish this project UNPAID !!!

4 years down the line the Bethel is finshed but things have also changed in Athens dramatically ,the goverment's new plans were to relocate all businesses to the outskirts of Athens ,as a result the property value skyrocketed !

What do you know? Only few years after the Bethel was finished they decided to sell it and return the family to it's original building. The site was sold for hundrends of millions of euros while it cost them next to nothing to buy the land (previously pasture grounds for local shepherds) and build it with FREE LABOR.

Now you have to understand ,I see many brothers and sisters helping in building projects but this is done mostly ,at least here in Britain , at the expence of the taxpayer.Now I don't say this is the case for all ,but at least the majority will be living off benefits in paid from the goverment accomodation doing window cleaning without declaring any tax.Greece hasn't got such system .If you don't work you end up on the street ,no benefits no free housing .These people gave from what they didn't have to build the new Bethel .

What a scam !!!

(P.S: I have never volunteered for these crooks)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW!! What complete A**holes.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Sometimes zoning laws dictate that a church or Kingdom hall for that matter sell thier land to a proprietor that will use the land in the same manner as it's already being used "____Stand for Pure.........

Nice try Whatever you stand for

But Jehovah's witnesses claim to follow God rather than men.

To sell to another religion is the same as helpin' the whore of Babylon

set up shop to spead " falsehoods "

Babylon the Great

Definition: The world empire of false religion whose teachings and practices do not conform to the true worship of jehovah. The one true God."______Reasoning from the Scriptures Book page 49

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Good find, Splash! *swish*

When I mentioned to my mom that they sold the Brooklyn WTS buildings to Donald Trump's son in law, she immediately went on to tell me how those buildings had been in such high demand, because of the way they'd been kept so immaculately. I simply said, "No wonder they got over $350 million for them... THAT should help with paying for the construction of their new compound!"

She looked at me for a second, and I think I actually heard a click inside her brain on that one. Certainly they have been begging for donations of labor and cash for this project by now...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I went to a KH long ago that was a church prior. It felt really strange because it still looked and felt like a church too.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

At the end of the day a building is but a man made structure that God doesn't reside in and besides it's only as holy as it's use is. In other words, once Jehovah's Witnesses cease to use and operate the building, then it becomes just a building.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" At the end of the day a building is but a man made structure that God doesn't reside in and besides it's only as holy as it's use. In other words, once Jehovahs Witnesses cease to use and operate the building, then it becomes just a building."___Stand for pure.........

At the end of the day Stand for pure.......

Many KH were built and sold to churches that the WTS claims spead false worship

I repeat. By their own definition, the WTS helps to house the whores of Babylon that spead " false religion "

" Only as holy as it's use "_____Stand for pure.......

LMAO I agree

reminds me of the unholy act of false prophecies that were taught in all KH

Dueteronomy 18: 21-22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit