My granny died.

by LouBelle 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello everyone and my mum! Didn't know you were back on here under that user name - sneaky sneaky :)

Thank you for all the well wishes. We are coping pretty well - except the old man. He is giving everyone hell including the undertakers and the doctor who is to certify her death. If you offer to help you get blasted, if you don't offer to help you get blasted, if you try be kind you get blasted. He isn't coping and we are all very concerned about his demand to give the eulogy - the man is very uncouth and can say things that are just not to be said.

What should be a time of sorting things out and getting things down has become a nightmare. I feel for his daughter who he harasses day in and day out.

I have decided to just be agreeable - keeps the peace.

Viola - I am doing much better mentally and physically. I'm in a job that I'm happier with - though pressurised. We have put up barb wiring around the house and will be securing it a bit more as time goes on. I'm grateful for the support of my mother and father and for all on here who reached out and just encouraged me to keep going. The day does shine that bit brighter. I'm still on mild anti-depressants but now that I'm going to gym I do feel a lot better and I think it's a healthier way to deal with stress.

Again - thank you everyone. I hope the funeral goes smoothly on Friday. We will place her ashes in the same garden her son was placed and a little brass plate will be placed on their bench!

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry Loubelle. I hope the funeral goes ok, will be thinking of you and your family.

(your Mum is on here?)

• outforever
    outforever

carla - yes I am on - but long time ago was on as madmax - then left for a long while - did not know how to come back as madmax so went under outforever (name suits me better - in the begining I was really upset - not any more)

yes lubelle sorry forgot to tell you haha -

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You will miss her and for that I am sad for you-but you have so many beautiful memories and she lived a good, long, happy life and went with a lot of love and peace. I think you were so blessed in your loss, and she was blessed in her leaving. Take care.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

LouBelle, I'm sorry for your loss. You obviously had a very special grandmother!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lou Bell

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Loubelle,

I am so sorry to hear about your gran. I too lost mine this July. Next to my son, she was the most important person in my life. I miss her every day.

Hugs.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry about your loss. It sounds like your grandmother loved you very much and you loved her as much. Good wishes to you dealing with "the old man."

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

So sorry for your loss LouBelle.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LouBell and OutForever ... Daughter and Mom, (((Hugs to you both of loss and sympathy)))

What a kind and loving gesture toward your Grandma.

My condolences to each of you.

LoisLane

PS OutForever ... It is very nice to "meet" you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit