My granny died.

by LouBelle 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

So sorry for yr loss LouBell

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

outforever, welcome to JWN, it is lovely to meet you. I am so sorry for your loss - my condolences to both of you

• smiddy
    smiddy

LouBelle and outforever

LB you have been a grandmothers dream, loving and caring , the sad fact is in this day and age grand kids dont give too hoots about their grandparents ,or maybe thats how its always been , except for the exceptional few ,which you have proved to be. If their is a god you should be blessed .if their isnt a god you still should be blessed .And you have a mother that supports you ? what more could you want .

Take care the both of you , and a special welcome to your mother outforever.

smiddy

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

My condolances :(

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

So sorry for your loss Loubelle, but what a wonderful goodbye you gave to her. To me this sounds like the best way to leave life, surrounded by your loved ones... Enjoy that champagne and celebrate the life you had with your gran!

• Splash
    Splash

Ah, bless you darling.

It's sad now, but you will have some warming and wonderful memories. I guarantee these will make you smile again.

Take care,

Splash.

• cofty
    cofty

I'm sorry for your loss. Your granny must have really appreciated your love and support in her final days.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's so nice you were there for her.

My condolences go to you and your family.

Chris

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I'm sorry for your loss. Your granny was blessed to have you.

• tornapart
    tornapart

So sorry about your loss Loubelle. Thinking of you. xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit