just when you think you've made friends with a "normal" person

by Hortensia 47 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

The more people I meet, the more I like my cat.

-Aude.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Yeah.
    The only thing my cat believes in is dinner.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Just live and let live... luckily we're not all the same and we can decide for ourselves what we want to believe and what not.

I soooo love my freedom of thought!

• exwhyzee
  • Roberta804
    Roberta804

Have any of you seen what they are showing on the History Channel lately?????? Everything from alians to crop circles and they TRY to put it in the context of "history". No wonder people do not know theory from fact.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My daughter looks completely normal too, but yesterday she told me she doesn't eat anything from the "ocean". Nuclear fallout, you know.

Then she tells me about a couple starting at her church, former Mormons, who have "proof" that the Mormons are entangled with the Masons. "Honey," I said, "The Mormons are weird enough. You don't need to add Masons to the mix."

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

No I don't live in a town with more than the normal amount of mentally ill people. I live in a town that is considered to be "spiritual" by many different groups of true believers, because it's on Mount Shasta.

Warning: Oxymoron detected

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

apognophos -- very funny!

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Sounds like life is interesting in your town! Maybe the towers (or your town) will make it on a Doctor Who episode. I will have to add it to my must-visit list as I am always looking for unusual places.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

oooh according to one website, your area is a great place for "soul retrieval"! lol...maybe the GB should vacation there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit