Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

by Watchtower-Free 223 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

You want to know how to decimate a race and culture- 'His blood be upon us' ought to do the trick, and it did.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Tammy don't vive up! This site is suppose to be for debate and not to criticize what we believe. The attacks from people who do not believe in God is just as bad as a JW trying to convert people. When an atheist gets frustrated with a believer and vise versa the end result is simply A BIG WASTE OF TIME. Don't be like democrats and republicans...

• suavojr
    suavojr

If this is real they will need lots of caves to wash Jesus away.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I thought everyone would get it, but it seems some won't.

The cave is real:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

• latinthunder
    latinthunder

The idea that every human deserves to die a torcherous death is extremely mentally unhealthy. Christ was not invented, Christianity/Original Sin was.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Don't waste your time on this. Watch a lecture by Richard Carrier instead:

http://youtu.be/2e7uhaed594

There are good reasons for doubting the historicity of Jesus, without needing to buy into any conspiracy.

• tec
    tec

Tammy don't vive up! This site is suppose to be for debate and not to criticize what we believe. The attacks from people who do not believe in God is just as bad as a JW trying to convert people. When an atheist gets frustrated with a believer and vise versa the end result is simply A BIG WASTE OF TIME. Don't be like democrats and republicans...

I'm not giving up, love. Nothing to worry about : )

Including nothing to worry about with regard to this man's hypothesis... because that is what he has, a theory (not scientific/ a layman's theory). So there is just not much more to say about it until he makes his big announcement, and that will probably speak for itself.

Peace to you,

tammy

• DJS
    DJS

Nonsense Tammy and the Amen Corner. All it says about me is that I can be a smart-ass. Why don't you all search on all of the topics I comment on. They are few and far between. I don't interject into EVERY conversation my non-theism as many do re: their theism, adding nothing to the topic other than some narcissistic self stroking. So your rebuttal is tepid. I keep my opinions to myself on the vast majority of the topics on this forum because: a. they are theist or scriptural and I loathe such; or b. I know very little about the topic. It's called humility. And respect. And Tammy has made it clear; Neither I nor anyone else can tell her what she can post on. Or anything else for that matter. I sitll think the drinking game is spot on. Droning on and on and interjecting mindlessly on every topic the same song is arrogant and disrespectful. So try again Amen Corner.

• tec
    tec

All it says about me is that I can be a smart-ass.

It says more than that. If that is all you're being, then your personal insults against me should simply be deleted, not just on this thread, but on others. Because it is a violation of the rules.

Why don't you all search on all of the topics I comment on. They are few and far between. I don't interject into EVERY conversation my non-theism as many do re: their theism, adding nothing to the topic other than some narcissistic self stroking.

All your comments to me are not on topic either. They are simply insults against me.

This is a thread about Christ. I did absolutely nothing wrong on this thread... and yet again... you have to personally insult me, many times, in one post... when I was on topic. Go back and read your post. Your only contribution on this thread (and another) is to insult me. Nothing to do with the OP. Just me. ANd I only post on handful of the many threads posted here as well.

So your rebuttal is tepid.

My rebuttal was simply not giving back like for like. I still haven't done so, and am not going to do so.

I keep my opinions to myself on the vast majority of the topics on this forum because: a. they are theist or scriptural and I loathe such; or b. I know very little about the topic. It's called humility. And respect.

You aren't showing much respect and/or humility on this thread, are you?

And Tammy has made it clear; Neither I nor anyone else can tell her what she can post on.

Actually, the rules make that clear.

Or anything else for that matter. I sitll think the drinking game is spot on. Droning on and on and interjecting mindlessly on every topic the same song is arrogant and disrespectful. So try again Amen Corner.

I am totally on topic, DJS... and I'm not even the first person (or only person) on this thread who spoke as I spoke, regarding this guy and his hypothesis.

I wish you peace still.

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

DJS didn't commit some huge mistake here.... Nice distraction tactics though.

Watch the video OnTheWayOut posted above. It's very interesting. And historically so far, about ten minutes in, it's very accurate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit