Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

by Watchtower-Free 223 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• adamah
    adamah

TEC said:

You know you totally ignore Christ in all of your conclusions, right?

Sigh.... How many times do I have to tell you for you to get it thru your thick skull that I don't believe in ANY supernatural beings/or woo-woo? Did you forget yet again what it means for me to be an atheist?

As the one who repeatedly makes the claim, YOU, the believer, bear the responsibility to prove the existence of what you claim exists.

Adam

• cofty
    cofty

Tammy - you probably don't care, or perhaps it's your intention, but your inane, self-agrandising "just listen to jesus" drivel is causing me to lose interest in any attempts at interesting discussion.

• adamah
    adamah

Cofty, yet another thread hijacked by TEC's "Lookie at me! I'm better than the rest of you!" attempts at self-aggrandizing AKA attention-seeking behavior.

My last post on the subject of TEC: let's return to the regularly-scheduled topic about Atwill's claims.

Adam

• tec
    tec

You are still deflecting, Adamah.

You don't believe in Jehovah or the OT God either... but you have no problem discussing them, or drawing conclusions about them based on what is written in the bible and according to scholars and according to your own desires/reasoning. But you have to ignore what is written that is contrary to your conclusions... and what is written about Christ is contrary to your conclusions. You ignore and dismiss it all. Yet, you have no problem telling me that I pick and choose according to what I want to be true, from the BIBLE... while YOU ignore what is written about Christ in that same BIBLE.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec
  • cofty
    cofty

No I meant any discussion with anybody anywhere on the forum.

Its only a matter of time before it gets hijacked.

• tec
    tec

Oh come on, Cofty. I post on roughly one out of every 20 threads on this forum. (probably not even that much) My post on this thread was totally on topic, until you guys turned it into something else. You go back and read your comment to my comment on this thread. Just go and read page one.

Peace,

tammy

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

Adama has been debunked by his own words.

As you have never perceived George Washington, you DONT KNOW if he lived or not.

Knowing requires Perception, which requires acquiring information through use of the 5 senses.

You did not see, touch, taste, hear or smell GW, so therefore, you NEVER PERCEIVED him.

Instead, you have accepted ON FAITH that the information presented to you about GW's existence is "the truth."

• designs
    designs

bytheirworks- don't we have George's wood teeth in the Smithsonian Museum

• designs
    designs

A Jewish man I had as a Return Visit when I was active actually believed that a 'Jesus' (Yeshua ben Yoseph) existed but his story had been embellished for the propaganda of several groups with their own agendas. Edward would always refer to 'Jesus' as that 'intinerant Rabbi'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit