Recording meeting

by Fading Begins 217 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

NWT 2.0
    Now that they went full internet

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

My gosh... what are you people..... stenographers?

GREAT JOB!!!!

• Fencing
    Fencing

So, new NWT it is. I guess that confirms the worst kept secret in all of JW-dom history.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Writing styles have changed today with computers, texts etc. Also changed in NWT."

Really? Will the revised Bible now say that Moses came down from the mountain with an iPad rather than stone tablets? Will they replace you with U and through with thru? Instead of speaking to his disciples, will they say that Jesus tweeted to his bros and hos?

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Aposta-Z: You *never* go full internet

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Much applause - good toyour enthusiasm.

Not only text revised but printing issues resolved - covers curling, binding fall apart, creased covers, gold rubbed off.

Printing staff tested different covers to come up with "witness and sister proof" covers.

Testing has assured that Bible can be used for some time

No copyrights on fonts - Japanese brothers came up with new fonts - completely new bible.

Where are our Bibles - sister wrote -"we have had bibles on order for 3 months - where r the bibles?"

When will we get new bible? we don't care new covers etc - just new bibles.

In new year - large print and pocket edition.

Don' have to wait for regular edition - here it is - the revised NWT.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

New NWT.... It's official? They've actually said it?

Edit: Ignore... got it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL at Moses' ipad

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

"Writing styles have changed today with computers, texts etc. Also changed in NWT."

NWT 2.0: I John 4:20 f ne1 sez i <3 gd yt h8s hz bro...

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Production has shown Jehovah's hand in printing bible. Normally summer is worse time for printing because of humidity. No stoppage of production. Marvelous summer - thank Jehovah for that. applause

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit